[Advertify] New in town, can't find a place to live? we have for you !!

Zinx

spacer.png

Hotel in Los Santos, Temple.

You're new in town? Can't afford a house to live in? Yes, you're in the right place. We have place (hotel rooms) for the new comers of town to live in only for 5,000 $. Yes, you heard it right, only 5,000 $ also, you don't have to pay rents weekly or monthly. Not only that, you can store your valuable items inside your property as well. 

New in town and made a lot of friends? Great, we have bar inside the hotel, you can hangout with your friends inside, have some drinks, play 8 Ball Pool and many more things you can do with your friends. The hotel has 18 rooms left which are purchasable right now. Do not wait, and get a room for only 5,000$. 

Owner: Peter Mackenzie

Address: Temple, Los Santos, behind the Gas Station. NR.2043

Contact number: 13050

Value: 5,000 $ per room.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Want to promote your business or company? Can't find buyer of your vehicle, property? Want to advertise something but can't find the perfect platform?  Great, we will help you for it. Contact us: 95555 or visit our website ((Discord)) [https://discord.gg/JKbpXPdZqA

spacer.png

Edited by Zinx
  • Like 3

Just now, Zinx said:

spacer.png

Hotel in Los Santos, Temple.

You're new in town? Can't afford a house to live in? Yes, you're in the right place. We have place (hotel rooms) for the new comers of town to live in only for 5,000 $. Yes, you heard it right, only 5,000 $ also, you don't have to pay rents weekly or monthly. Not only that, you can store your valuable items inside your property as well. 

New in town and made a lot of friends? Great, we have bar inside the hotel, you can hangout with your friends inside, have some drinks, play 8 Ball Pool and many more things you can do with your friends. The hotel has 18 rooms left which are purchasable right now. Do not wait, and get a room for only 5,000$. 

Owner: Peter Mackenzie

Address: Temple, Los Santos, behind the Gas Station. NR.2043

Contact number: 13050

Value: 5,000 $ per room.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Want to promote your business or company? Can't find buyer of your vehicle, property? Want to advertise something but can't find the perfect platform?  Great, we will help you for it. Contact us: 95555 or visit our website ((Discord)) [https://discord.gg/JKbpXPdZqA

spacer.png

Hey hey can i buy forever and i do not want to pay i am poor :( i never had a house in ma life