[07/02/21] - Fabrizio Lombardi banned by Kyrie Nonchang

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Fabrizio Lombardi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kyrie Nonchang

• When did you get banned?
    01/23/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Auto fishing - AHK

• Personal comment

I don't really have anything special to say in my defense, now that I got banned I understand how blunt and inconsiderate of me it was to automate fishing while others have been doing this manually ( I really did a couple of times, and it was frustrating. )

I'm a programmer and I am used to automating every single thing I do, and I have only been playing this server for less than a week, I know it sounds naive but I honestly didn't see a problem with this at first, considering how frustrated I was with manual fishing.

In case you could consider lifting my ban, I will obviously never do this or anything of the sort again. 

p.s. I want to be completely honest and admit I never read the server rules before, I used to play SAMP RP servers years ago and thought I still remember the rules, apparently I didn't, but I read all of it this time.

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 2

Hello, Fabrizio Lombardi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James changed the title to [07/02/21] - Fabrizio Lombardi banned by Kyrie Nonchang
  • James locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James locked this topic