Honda_Civic banned by Kacper_Kolawksi

playstation

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Honda_Civic

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Kolawksi

• When did you get banned?
    01/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modifications

• Personal comment

ok i haven't played in a very liong time and i had teleport to marker cleo script unknowingly from sp, and when i typed sexy in the chat it teleported me to the default samp spawn position and it took nme long tennough to realize what happened then i used the mod to teleport myslf back ot my original positnon, there is no reason for me to use a shitty teleport script like that, yes i showed my comrade what happened out of surprise stupid ass mod is deleted thanks

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

Hello, Honda_Civic!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

8 minutes ago, Kacper said:

what about the rapid fire you were sharing with everyone on the ship?

there is none, it just shoots slightly fastr whn i disable the frame limter on linux with dxvk, i play with it on though because it has mouse gltiches and stutter

1 minute ago, Kacper said:

and it clearly gives you an advantage over other players which you found funny I recall...

i said i play with the framelimiter on because it's literally unplayable without it you can't aim at all
i had toggled it off to show the comrades and then toggled it back on it's clear in your video

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 12:36 AM, Kacper said:

and it clearly gives you an advantage over other players

@playstation
Do please refer to this and tell us why do you think we shall consider unbanning you despite the fact Kacper stated above.

6 hours ago, Kira said:

@playstation
Do please refer to this and tell us why do you think we shall consider unbanning you despite the fact Kacper stated above.

I've literally explained it two times, it's a bug that occurs when you turn off the framelimiter, it gives you rapidfire but you are barely able to aim which renders it useless because you can't aim properly. I play with the framelimiter on.

no framelimiter = rapid fire

no framelimiter = physics and mouse issues/can't aim at all

framelimiter on = no rapidfire

that part where I showed the bug was the only time I turned off framelimiter and I could not aim

I think the rapidfire thing is fixed anyway after latest wine (or dxvk?) update

so no it doesn't give me any advantage over others, you probably have footage of me in a gunfight before the setshich sets the record straight

piss

• James changed the title to [23/02/21] - Honda_Civic banned by Kacper_Kolawksi
  • James locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to Honda_Civic banned by Kacper_Kolawksi
  • James locked this topic