[22/02/21] Luppino_Gambino banned by Kyrie_Nonchang

Alms_Luppino

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luppino_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kyrie_Nonchang

• When did you get banned?
    01/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal modifications

• Personal comment

Well personally i would say, i have done it not lying but i did it. Since there were many cheaters in-game i couldn't hold myself like you know, every guy have a capacity to hold something and i couldn't hold it longer. There are many cheaters which were reported, but no action were taken on them because admins always say "Record them or anything which have proof in it" since there were no action taken in, I started to teach them a lesson by getting on there level. After Kyrie found out i was cheating. I was honest, i was not like "I don't use it or somebody put it on my pc"
    And i would say that " I would like to get a chance". Since it's my very first ban.

And i won't mind using CAC also. I would like to say somethings as well All the players should use CAC for any cheat purpose u'll get a notification of that and you ban them instead.
    Never used any similar hacks in any game but that doesn't matter. Muddo isn't like old days, when there were no one cheating and it was clean as heaven.

Hoping for a kind response.
    Luppino.

Edited by moncho

Hello, Luppino_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Glad you admit. What got into your mind that you started using it? You're a veteran player, you are supposed to know that you should not be using such modifications. Aside from the aimbot there are also a few other punishments regarding roleplay rules. What will change if we unban you next time?

I'll try my best not to do any illegal modification, Yes that's right i'm an vetran player but as i told in my appeal i just got so mad and couldn't control myself. There are some punishment history back then warn ETC.

But never were a temp-ban also i told already i downloaded yesterday otherwise it's been like 1.2 year's in muddo and i haven't cheated.

Thanks for your kind response.

Regards:
Luppino.

• Like 1

• moncho changed the title to [22/02/21] Luppino_Gambino banned by Kyrie_Nonchang
  • moncho locked this topic
  • 1 month later...