Ethan_Brown banned by Rustler_Westwood

iFrost

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ethan_Brown

• Which staff member banned you?
    Rustler_Westwood

• When did you get banned?
    01/17/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    DM, extensive punishment history, Quitting in admin sit

• Personal comment

About the deathmatch sit;

So, I saw my ally(Alex Johnson) being jailed at gs9 I called backup on WT channel to save him but the cops cuffed him and I followed the cops to state prison. After following till state I called for backup again in state prison so we can save him, but cops locked the door on me and I waited for cops to open door so I can enter quickly and save my ally. As soon as I entered, cops aimed their guns at me so I shot them back(I was not outnumbered, they were 2 only) which i killed. Then I picklocked my friend and admin came asking questions etc.

About the quit to avoid;

I had an IRL emergency to go, I told rustler I have to go quickly and told him to continue it later but he keeps refusing. Now you want me to fucking play a game when I have a serious emergency real life. I told rustler many times we can continue, and we're not forced to play a game when we got some issue irl obviously.

Extensive punishment history;

This is literally my goddamn 1st punishment for DM, although I didnt deathmatch. Rustler was taking so long while I have emergency. What does he means by "extensive punishment history" while I got none, doesnt make any sense.

Unban me and punish this admin, he have punished many people and reported mutiple times for false punishing. I've no idea how he got into staff.

Edited by iFrost
  • Like 4

Hello, Ethan_Brown!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

First of all, about the report that I handled. I also confirmed with a senior Administrator that what you did there was totally unrealistic (to kill cops inside the station). As per circumstances the punishment I decided was different though you decided to quit before I could do that. Secondly I told you to not quit, despite that you left the server. Last but not the least, you have about 3 mutes, 3 kicks, 2 warnings and a weapon ban in your punishment history. Do you still think it's not extensive?

As for my (so called) misjudgment, you may submit a staff complaint against me here https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/forum/155-report-a-staff-member/ 

Edited by Rustlerrr_WestWood

What was unrealistic? If you saw your ally getting jailed by 2 cops, what would you do? I called for backup, kept following the cops that were jailing him then I went inside the jail to see what's happening and I saw 2 cops frisking/detaining etc. I waited for them to open the cell door so I can save my friend and kill them. 
And after killing the cops, I saved my ally and picklocked him. It was not unrealistic, and started outside safezone.

About the extensive punishment history, you're counting kick for relog/calm down as punishment too???????????????????????
1 weapon ban for random aiding which was like months-months ago, and 2 warnings that you're referring to were return after death and ooc insult.

NOW WHICH ONE IS OF DM? HOW IS THAT EXTENSIVE PUNISHMENT HISTORY? ARE YOU COUNTING KICKS AS PUNISHMENTS?

Clear your facts. It does not matter if you were never punished before for deathmatch, a warning is a warning, does not matter for what cause. You have 2 warnings, 6 minor punishments and on top of that a weapon ban and you still expect us to keep warning you? 

There is no point in unbanning you if you have no guilt of your previous actions.

I have four punishments in-total, that's not extensive. Kicks and mutes are mostly me trolling with my friends. There is no punishment about "DM" in that record, the punishment was extensive and that's a fact too. I have already issued a staff report on you. What I did there was not "DM" which I have explained above.

About me quitting, I had to attend something important in real life which I did explain to you before quitting and that we can continue later. We could have continued the situation later ingame or on discord, the ban is not justifiable my admin record is not extensive and about the weapon ban, check when was it last issued. A lot of time has passed.

So yeah your ban is not correct because I did not DM anyone there which was explained and I quitted because I had to attend something important.

Entering SASP for the reason give above by yourself isn't at all realistic, you said and I quote:

1 hour ago, iFrost said:

What was unrealistic? If you saw your ally getting jailed by 2 cops, what would you do? I called for backup, kept following the cops that were jailing him then I went inside the jail to see what's happening and I saw 2 cops frisking/detaining etc. I waited for them to open the cell door so I can save my friend and kill them. 
And after killing the cops, I saved my ally and picklocked him. It was not unrealistic, and started outside safezone.

Similar to raids on a HQ, theirs no way to act in this way in a spur of the moment situation, things like this take planning. For this reason, I and many other admins assumed players understood this, but evidently not. 

14. SAFEZONES

If a situation is initiated outside of a safezone, and the involved parties somehow end up in the safezones either through a chase or whatnot, the roleplay may continue within the safezone. You cannot just run into a safezone and expect to be immune after someone attempts to rob you at Idlewood.

Found under Rule 14, I believe this is misinterpreted, witnessing your friend be arrested and taken to jail is in no way a justifiable reason to enter SASP looking for a way to set him free. This building in particular, would have probably the highest level of security in the whole city, so to think a one man army can waltz inside and shoot the place up is ridiculous. 

• [#05] Calling backup from your group members over such situation as a traffic stop, vehicle collision with another player, or other petty situations is prohibited as realistically no criminal organization would risk and waste resources to such situations

The above quoted obviously needs to explanation, Unless a group member / ally is facing significant loss from said situation, its unrealistic for a Mob/Mafia type group to risk exposing their entire operations, which are mainly underground, for getting an ally off a light charge that faces no significant repercussions. 

So in conclusion, the reason given for this sit to have taken place is seen as a rule-break, If you believe the punishment is valid or not is another discussion, but you are free to submit a staff complaint on the banning admin should you feel the need to. As of right now, however. This appeal needs to be handled in the correct way. 

Edited by Buddah.

I would prefer having you handle it and what you said above does make sense so I admit that going inside SASP was foolish as realistically it's a quite heavily guarded place so I shouldn't have done that.

About me quitting, that was done because I really had to go and the punishment was quite excessive you know because this was literally my first punishment on DM which he included in the reason. I did explain to Rustler that we can continue it in an hour or so but he straight went with a ban.

Hi, I looked over the specifics and consulted with some management members, We came to the conclusion that a ban wasn't the right punishment for this situation, therefore you have been un banned. 

I'll see to it that the group points for the ban are refunded, but please understand you will likely receive a lesser punishment for the rule-break.