[22/02/21] - Niko_Gambino banned by Teddy_Duncan

Havier_Marlega

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Niko_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy_Duncan

• When did you get banned?
    01/16/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    weapon hack

• Personal comment

i accept i have installed that weapon hack but i never use it in valrise server i need a last chance 

Edited by Zac

Hello, Niko_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello there,

You have been banned for weapon hacks, which made you to come into appealing this unban request and in same way you don't accept that you've used them on Valrise.

9 minutes ago, Havier_Marlega said:
  • i accept i have installed that weapon hack but i never use it in valrise server i need a last chance 

Can you explain yourself better? Also come being totally honest if you wanna have a chance to play back here.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:49 PM, Chip said:

topic_logo_red.png

1. COMMON RULES

03. HACKING

Hacking is the act of using software, mods or other tools that give you advantage, or create any sort of disturbance of other players, or interfere with the regular functioning of the server and its scripts, systems and processes. It is not allowed and will be harshly punished.

Example:

[#01] John Doe uses health hack to become invincible.

[#02] John Doe uses a hack that allows him to throw players in the air in order to have a giggle.

Minimal punishment:

• Permanent ban.

That's why you are here also with your words you are accepting that you used this weapon hack here too, What would you do if you get yourself another chance to play here?

• Ashley locked this topic
  • Ashley unlocked this topic
  • Zac changed the title to [22/02/21] - Niko_Gambino banned by Teddy_Duncan
  • 1 month later...