SEEKING: Pricing Committee

LocMax

• Community Manager

Hello,

Many players have suggested to adjust the prices of items in businesses as they're either too high for consumers, or too unprofitable for business owners and so on.

The server has over 100 items which are sold in various businesses and each item individually has to be assigned a price and tax. I have created an excel table which shows you the information about each item (max profit, min profit, etc..). 

Now, we require 3-4 individuals who have businesses, and who could reasonably price the items which will balance the price for consumers and profit for owners of businesses. If you are interested to be one of these individuals who will set the item prices, apply in this topic by filling the following format:

• Ingame name:
  • What business do you own:
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Manager

Whoever wants to suggest the prices of items - the file can be downloaded by clicking here

Only modify stock_price and tax. The other columns will automatically update based on what you enter in the two editable columns.

• Thanks 1

The problem is Tax when for example masks if i sell a mask for 30k why only 10k profit goes to my business? when one mask cost $13,500 thats the problems. if i go higher i won't get sale people will go so somewhere to get it lower like a GS where they get profit from petrol. or if a guy goes lower he not making money lol

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 4:40 PM, TahjV said:

The problem is Tax when for example masks if i sell a mask for 30k why only 10k profit goes to my business? when one mask cost $13,500 thats the problems. if i go higher i won't get sale people will go so somewhere to get it lower like a GS where they get profit from petrol. or if a guy goes lower he not making money lol

Agreed.

We Owners Of the shops need a low tax system 

Because This 70 percent tax kills the owner 

taking example of mask 

If the owner sell mask for 25k i get 8k from it 

and the restocking price is 13.5k 

also we have to restock our shop with contacting trucking companies which charges us like 50k+ for sure 300 crates 

So concluding with this that owners did not get profit from this 

Yes if we Make our products price high then for 100 percent i am sure customers will go and buy to other shops 

Please change the tax system 

we need some profit if low then also agreed 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oldman said:

70 percent tax, omegalol. Mr. Jatt is right, unfortunately its not up to the governor to set the tax on that product for some reason. 

Yes :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 5:10 PM, TahjV said:

Well you buy the mask for 13500k, you loose a lot to restock and the max selling price is 33750 which gives you zero profit....

• Like 1

• Ingame name: Rumen Gambino
  • What business do you own: 1 ammunations, 1 PNS, 2 Gas Station 
  • mask restock price is 13.500$ We selling for 30.000$ and 70% tax = 9.000$ profit - 13.500$ restock= -4.500$ We don't make any profit we only lose same with ammunation and other bussines..
  • You brought a new tax system as well, so we are losing only more and more...... Needs to be fixed soon.
  • @LocMax
  • sa-mp-003.thumb.png.d343fbfa7acf79cbc8358da9434bfd31.png
Edited by Rumen
  • Like 8

I agree that something needs to be done about this. Taxes are way too high, I'm not even sure if we can call them "taxes", name "robbery" suits it better. I see what staff team is trying to accomplish by making taxes sky-high, but business owners weren't rich at the beginning, they worked their asses off to get where they are now. And on the other side, what are poor people doing? Nothing. Poor people will stay poor if they don't do anything. If you want to make balance, boost the jobs for example. Inside of the command /jobs, there are visible levels for every job someone might be working. What happens when you level up? Nothing! Lower the taxes, boost the jobs so players can earn more as they level up at certain job (/jobs). It's that simple, let's not make it complicated... 😉

• Like 6