Natalya_Jones banned by Richard Jones

Madrox

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Natalya_Jones

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard Jones

• When did you get banned?
    01/14/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal modifications

• Personal comment

All what I can say that I'm in Valrise since 2018 and I digged a very very good path in Valrise and I'm not ready or accepting to get banned after all of what I did. However, I used illegal modifications or not. But literally Valrise is my only community I'm playing right now like really my only server. If you guys are pretty sure I used illegal modifications I'm seeking for another chance if you guys please. I really love this community, please everyone deserves a second chance. I was really doing good and I was a active player in your server guys. I'm not letting myself out of this server after what I did that easy. I'm really looking forward to join back clean and fresh.

Edited by Dexter
More words

Hello, Natalya_Jones!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

No.

You can come clean and confirm which mods you used, knowing that we already have enough evidence to ban you, or your ban appeals will keep getting denied.

Your next reply shall include the names of the mods you used or it will be denied.

Well if that only what's required then sure lemme be honest and then you can decide whatever you can. I used only it one time and killed several people using it at fields. It's an aimbot yes but I deleted it later on. That's all.

Alright.

Shame you decided to lie all the way up until this point though. 

Given the fact you were in a staff position within this community and decided to betray our trust and set a poor example for the players of the server, and given you've already got a ban on record, your review date will be in 3 months from now. Understand that this is not a unban date, but a date for Management to decide whether or not you'll be allowed back.

Review date set for the 15th of April.

• Proxus changed the title to [REVIEW: 15/04/2021] Natalya_Jones banned by Richard Jones
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dexter changed the title to Natalya_Jones banned by Richard Jones