[10/02/21] Carl_Satour banned by Simon Riley

Carl_Satour

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Carl_Satour

• Which staff member banned you?
    Simon Riley

• When did you get banned?
    01/13/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    turning ts in DM fest

• Personal comment

We were searching the person who picked the smuggle , i was driving a car , i was fast suddenly a saw a police car behind me, he warned me and told  me to stop but i continue driving , after seconds he catch me , and one of my friends see me, he helped me and uncuff me , after some minutes a shoutout started (NBA and POLICE) i dead in this shout out and after i  respawned an admin talk with me and banned me ,Normally it's a RolePlay server so i can run away ,from the police ( and i was have 4 stars for that escaping )

Edited by moncho

Hello, Carl_Satour!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• moncho unlocked this topic
  • moncho changed the title to [10/02/21] Carl_Satour banned by Simon Riley
  • 3 weeks later...