Cameron_Bryce banned by Dizzy_Nakamura

SPEX

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cameron_Bryce

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Nakamura

• When did you get banned?
    01/08/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal modifications (including cac bypass)

• Personal comment

Hey, considering this is my second ban, well, i clearly know this one is wrong.

Main:

Daryl a month ago posted a mod named cacmods.asi, and he shared a screen shot of how it is, well i saw it, and i used for the first time, when i used it it actually gave me good fps, and yea i started using it, at that time, i was banned, so later on as i got my first ban unbanned, i made a ticket over discord, and asked if this is illegal, and sent a screen shot aswell, well they said its illegal due to it having thermal and weather changer. Anyways, i went to my worst side and still used it.

Now, i had in my mind its just an fps booster, and i use the widescreen editor only, but now i got to know it was a cacbypass, and Dizzy told me that, well i told him about me not knowing about it anyways, but still he refused, and banned me.

I understand that i didn't listen to the administration and used the mod again after making a ticket, but, my mindset was it was just for widescreen editor and i used for it. I clearly apologies for the misbehavior, but i had no intentions of hacking. I know i blindly trusted Daryl, but it wont be for long now.

Now, about a week ago, i was scroll thru my pc, tryna clean it all up, and i saw a folder in documents named "Darylmods" and i opened it it had my name, and it was a clear file, i opened it with TXT, and it showed all the silent aim and aimbot, setting, then i asked Daryl what it was, then he didn't reply with a good way, he said its just a folder, and bla bla, so that's what i had sus, but i forget it, and now i remembered that the file was found, but sadly i deleted it already.

Once again sincearly apologies, but i had no intentions of hacking, and i never did in this server.

When Daryl shared the mod:

Spoiler

Dix1ybE.jpg

As you can see, it have Widescreen editor, i swear i only used that, nothing else, i just have a square shaped monitor, so it bugs my resolution so many times, so i used the widescreen editor.

Edited by Dizzy
  • Popcorn 4

Hello, Cameron_Bryce!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.