Lukas Stewart banned by Zac Nakazato

Dansei_okumura

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lukas Stewart

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    01/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Bug abuse

• Personal comment

Yea i know its not my date yet i well know that and i well know im probably gonna be denied RN either for trolling or other stuff but hear me out i never intentionally abused the bug its all proven in the video... Trolling sure is my bad and yes i was toxic but im a different person now im having a change of heart and i will change the path i have chosen but anyways

im not the worst here yes i was toxic yes i got a shit punishment history but hear me out before getting banned i had 2 or 3 months completely clean of punishments i did nothing wrong for that time,the time i got temp banned by kacper was completely unnecessary but i took it as my bad and here i am making an appeal AGAIN 

some people reading this will prob laugh at this and great (fk u) but anyways many people on this community hate me because of my attitude which i gradually fixed being off the server. Yes i got banned from the discord aswell for talking about religions ( I was drunk) but im not here for the discord im here for the gradual SAMP server and this server used to be one of my favourites i have some friends on there and a nice RP story what else is there to say im uploading just to apologise basically from now on i wont troll anymore be toxic anymore or basic shit ive done before feel free to deny this but atleast read it till the end because i still have a lot to say, im not gonna come out as anyone ban evading im just trying to come back on the server gradually starting a new name and new character (everyone knows dipshit lukas) So this is the end hopefully u atleast read all of this goodnight admins of Valrise RPG

(ignore my trolls for today mr James im a retard i know)

Hello, Lukas Stewart!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.