Chan_Changco banned by Anthony_Salerno

Chan_Chinnar

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Chan_Changco

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anthony_Salerno

• When did you get banned?
    01/02/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Lying To Adminstration

• Personal comment

Sir I'm not lying to admin I will talk to true then my vehicle unlock in dealer and Tama making a account to buy c4 and store in my car I don't know he store my car I'm not lying to Adminstration and I will talk in real to you Anthony Salerno PLease Unban me James Kavanagh Unban me and I'm Ban Again Please Unban me I'm not lying to Adminstration and I will talk in real please please please That's All Thank You......................

Hello, Chan_Changco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Chan. Your ban wasn't issued only for lying to adminstration, but it was issued for this: "Lying to administration, abusing to get items from dealer, helping a ban evader."

Can you elaborate how you abused something in order to get those items and tell me who you helped with banevading?

If you lie on this ban appeal, it will only delay your unban.

Last chance to come clean, or I'll be denying this appeal myself for two months. And just to let you know, three players registering on the server in a short amount of time; buying C4's and storing them in your vehicle's trunk is not a concidence. You definetely have some connection with them.