Sergio Gadino banned by Dizzy Walker

Lopez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sergio Gadino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    08/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal mods.

• Personal comment

Hi again, I'm sorry for not posting the appeal myself that's why I said @iMarcell to do that for me as I had issue with my website (internet).

New year is coming, and I'm already really sorry for my act what I did to this community, and I know I did wrong. But, people gets chances here why I ain't getting one last chance to play on this server? You can keep weapon banned for lifetime, I just want to continue rping with my group and want to make it active like before. I know it was a dumb move to bypass CAC while I was forced on CAC for 1 year, I started hacking for 5 days when I got banned, I found the hack on Daryl's discord which I left long ago, I'm already sorry for everything which I did.

Happy New Year, I wish I could get a one last chance.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Sergio Gadino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.