Janzen_Frost banned by James_Kavanagh

Janzen_Hunter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Janzen_Frost

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    12/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Use of illegal modification [AIMBOT]

• Personal comment

I have using sampcac. Without it i cannot enter Valrise Server. I am sorry for using modification cause i am not responsible for this situation my cousin play SWAT vs TERRORIST then suddenly he install it i do not took the responsibility to speak with him that do not install some illegal mod like aimbot. When i play samp i did not notice that cheat is triggered i did not check my files. So that I an very sorry for this i cannot accept that one wrong move automatic i am ban. please give me another chance i will not install or block any website that can be harmful or downloadable in cause of aimbot or illegal modification. Please invite me again to your server

For my GTA files i will send it to discord if you want to.

Edited by Dizzy

Hello, Janzen_Frost!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I did not know that he installed the mod so when I logged in I did not notice that there was fraud on it. as a citizen of valrise I will make sure I do not share it with others and if my laptop account is secured so that no one can use it for sure. I will take responsibility I will accept all about circumstances. I am all responsible to all fault that my cousin do to my files.

I'm glad you have accepted responsibility for it. However, you have clearly bypassed our anti-cheat (CAC) in order to do so.

This is your third ban - as per the ban consequences, you will be subject to a 80% networth removal. As you bypassed CAC on top of the original punishment, your ban appeal will be reviewed in 9 weeks, on the 26th February 2021.

Any attempts to ban evade will result in your appeal being denied.

To be reviewed on the 26th February 2021.

• Proxus changed the title to [26/02/21] - Janzen_Frost banned by James_Kavanagh
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Appeal has been reviewed, we hearby have to deny your ban appeal due the following reasons:

-You've 2 bans for the usage of hacks, which already leads to a permanent ban.

-You used illegal modifications to bypass CAC

• Dizzy changed the title to Janzen_Frost banned by James_Kavanagh