[16/1/21] - Donnie_Spagerolli banned by Dizzy_Walker

WheresSonny

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Donnie_Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    10/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity To The Community

• Personal comment

I miss mudoo I'm sorry one last chance

Edited by Daniel Campbell
  • Like 1

Hello, Donnie_Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were banned by Kacper Kowalski on the 9th November 2020, not by the person & on the date listed in your appeal.

Besides that, you have a total of 3 bans on your history which is quite a lot. Explain in more detail why we should give you another chance considering you've blown every other chance we've given you.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, Daniel Campbell said:

You were banned by Kacper Kowalski on the 9th November 2020, not by the person & on the date listed in your appeal.

Besides that, you have a total of 3 bans on your history which is quite a lot. Explain in more detail why we should give you another chance considering you've blown every other chance we've given you.

Just hear me out, I'm banned for a situation that should've got voided but the admin didn't really know who i was and just looked at my record and took the other person side, This has nothing to do with my roleplay standards. It was a noob/volunteer  the person I was banned for got banned and is a known troller / provoker. That situation ain't shit but I'm banned for a volunteer provoking and trolling me which lead to me have a rage in /p and not continue the roleplay which was forced appoun me Like ik that's unnecessary asf but I've got OG LS-RP members to join the server and upload videos. and I bring people to Mudoo TILL THIS DAY even though I'm banned. And Daniel, Everything I said I was going to do I did, I've made other RP opportunities, and was doing my own thing and stopped hanging around my group of friends as they mostly DM or Fuck around. I held a peaceful parade throughout Los Santos,  I'm going to contribute to-the community in positive RP as I'll attempt to host a lot of events to have fun with multiple factions and make it friendly like boxing matches, dance battles, and car shows. I won't make the mistakes because I'm not going to be a hot-head. I had some OOC tensions towards certain people and groups which lead to certain issues, I've stopped all the tensions with them and started talking to them in a respectful manner. But back to me I'm going to stop being a "crash-dummy" and going and getting in admin situations because of me being toxic  I'm going to stop being trigger-happy, and save my weapons and drugs for serious reasons and issues. As In plugging factions in and helping out around the community and only using my weapons when seriously needed. You know I won't mess up this time because I'll take a PERM ban if i get in-trouble before Jan-14, and a 6 month after that. I'm too hype to get back on Valrise, to even think about getting in trouble or banned again.

• Like 1

I understand this. However, you were also caught ban evading during your ban to which you tried to leave to avoid being banned which shows a clear disregard to the rules and an attempt to go against punishments & sanctions we have put in place.

This might ring a bell:

dGgZdE0.png

22 hours ago, Daniel Campbell said:

I understand this. However, you were also caught ban evading during your ban to which you tried to leave to avoid being banned which shows a clear disregard to the rules and an attempt to go against punishments & sanctions we have put in place.

This might ring a bell:

dGgZdE0.png

Nah, I was just messing around with Dizzy_Walker I haven't even played samp since that day and after i got banned originally I just got on to fuck with Dizzy via discord.. I haven't been ban evading I promise you LOL I be on GTA:W I get on the discord channel everyday screaming free donnie / trolling around don't take me serious. Who would want to ban evade every week for this long nah my gee, I did it once to mess with Dizzy_Walker and I let admins know It was me multiple times in /p  before they banned me.

Alright, I've come to a conclusion based on several factors. As you were banned a decent time ago, stuck to what you promised and you still show an interest in the server, this shows that you're willing to come back and play by the rules (at least, I hope so). This does not excuse the fact that you ban evaded (whether it was to mess around or not) which will mean that the review date will obviously be slightly longer.

This is your 3rd ban so you will be subject to an 80% wealth cut.

As per the ban consequences, your appeal will be reviewed on the 16th January 2021.

Any attempts to ban evade during this time will result in a denial of your appeal.

To be reviewed on the 16th January 2021.

Edited by Daniel Campbell

• Proxus changed the title to [16/1/21] - Donnie_Spagerolli banned by Dizzy_Walker
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...