Lee Robert

Lee Robert

The Story Of Lee Robert 

Lee Robert born in San Fierro in 1987, he is a smart boy, his father is a Soldier, and his Mother is a Housewife. His life was happy until his father died in war, he was shocked and trauma in 2 year. After graduating High School, he got a scholarship in Oxford University.

After graduating college, Robert start working at Car Factory in England, he start loving his job at there. He loves to assemble car, testing the car, he love pretty much everything in that factory, After 7 year working there, he got a phone call.

*Phone Ringing*

Robert : Hello? Who is this?

Unknown : Im Mr. Newman, your neighbor at San Fierro, remember?

Robert : Oh Mr. Newman, why you call me?

Mr. Newman : Your mother pass out yesterday, i bring her to the hospital, she just woke up

Robert : Oh My God, is my mother fine?

Mr. Newman : She got a stroke, the doctor say she's not going to live much longer, i think you should go home

Robert : Sure, im going home now, thank you Mr. Newman

*Call End*

After the call, Robert book a flight to San Fierro, and going to his home, after arriving at home, he came to the house and find his mother in her bed.

Robert : Mom? is that you?

Mom : Robert? is that you?

Robert : Yes its me, thank god your alright mom

Mom : Robert glad you came home, i missed you so much

Robert : Me too mom, so Mr. Newman said you got a stroke

Mom : Yes its true Robert, my live just 2 week again, would you take care of me?

Robert : Of course mom, i would love to take care of you

After that, Robert start to take care of his mother, his very happy, Robert and his mother always smiling everyday, his mother like to tell a story to Robert, after 13 days. Robert start to worry about his mother, when he say goodnight at his mother, his mother said.

Mom : Robert

Robert : Yes mom?

Mom : Its have been 13 days, if i died tomorrow bury me beside your dad would you?

Robert : Dont think like that mom, wish your stroke cured mom

Mom : Yes robert, i will

In the morning, Robert call his mother to check him, but its just silence, he panic and ran to his mother room, but she's not there, she's in the kitchen making breakfast, Robert calm down and smile again, in the afternoon, his mother feel sleepy and sleep. In the evening Robert call his mom to eat, but it just silenced, so Robert goes to his mother room to wake her up, but his mother not awake, Robert panic and check his mother pulse, and there is no pulse, Robert nightmare came true, his mother pass away, Robert start to cry, he regret leaving his mother alone for 7 year without calling her or giving information about him, than Robert bury his mother beside his father grave. After his mother pass away Robert start to leave the outside world, he just eat, sleep, bath, in his home, after 6 month of sadness Robert feel, he start to think to end this, he start to search for a job, and he find it in Los Santos. After that Robert pack all his stuff and ride a bus to Los Santos.

And that how my live begin.

Edited by Lee Robert