Sergio_Gadino banned by Dizzy Walker

Solis

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sergio_Gadino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    10/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot/Usage of illegal mod.

• Personal comment

Hello, I will get straight to the point, yeah I'm guilty and I'm veteran I made a big mistake thats gonna ruin my reputation for ages, also I ruined your trust and my group members trust, I've nothing else to say but I'm sorry for my actions, the reason why I did use aimbot is having low fps constantly I barely can hit any shot in any fight, and I barely make gunfights, you can notice that I was focusing on roleplay scenarios, and I know its a lame excuse and its the dumbest thing I've ever decided to do, it was my own decision I didnt feel guilty in the beginning to be honest but I did after I tried to lie couple of times, but yeah lying wont get me anywhere the truth will be found out eventually, its Christmas day its forgiveness day if you wanna call it like that, I hope you forgive me that's all I need event if you didnt lift my ban, I'm sorry once again I wish I could return and have fun and I give you permission to view my pc whenever you want mid gameplay, mid night I truly dont mind.

Sorry for the ppl I let down.

Merry Christmas.

Note: I'm speaking on behalf of Sergio.

• Like 1

Hello, Sergio_Gadino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.