Rooney#9038 banned from Discord

Rooney Winters

Hello, Rooney#9038!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

You're banned for the same reason as in our SA:MP roleplay server. I honestly dont see any reason to unban you from our Discord server, however try to convince me.

First of all, as I've said in my ban appeals that I didnt even want to copy stuff, it was just that the forums was on building phase and initially it was just pasted there and removed later on. I've nothing to copy from the discord server (as the ban reason is), so I dont feel theres anything wrong in me being there. Just wanna hang out with friends sometimes there.

Edited by Rooney Winters

• Community Owner
On 12/27/2020 at 2:13 PM, Rooney Winters said:

First of all, as I've said in my ban appeals that I didnt even want to copy stuff

Yet you knowingly used our topics, which also makes it your responsibility. We have already explained this multiple to you, but you seem to keep failing to understand.

Just as Dylan thinks, I honestly see no reason why we should unban you and let you make use of our services again, after you abused our services in such a filthy way.

That 'abuse', the thread was already removed like too soon after I even posted it, and it wasnt even meant to stay, I already admit that I did put it there and I did wrong doing that. About discord I just wanna hang around and stay connected. Nothing to copy from there either or something, I won't break any rules at discord.

• 1 month later...
  • Community Owner

Still trying to bring up some lame excuses I see. Which means you are not fully accepting or wanting to understand your own wrongdoings. Try again in a month or something. Denied.