End of Year message, from the Valrise Mangement

Leonardo

• Community Manager

2020 was a challenging year in all aspects - from our personal lives to adapting to the “new normal” a global pandemic brought us. Running this community was no different, since the lockdowns and movement restrictions also brought the necessity of providing good entertainment for the people. Specially this year, we have had a record number of new players who got to know the community, joined once to try and ended up sticking around, and to those specially I thank you for trusting us. To our regulars, who have been around for longer and were used to one server, this year brought some massive changes. From our average playerbase, which drastically increased and made us recruit more staff members, gain an overload of extra demands and readequate to the new reality the community faced, to significant changes in the server’s dynamics, in a way to renew and make gameplay more fun and appealing. We also thank you for trusting us this long and ensuring we’re responsible for providing you some meaningful joy in your free time.

New players joined, most of them stayed, some of them departed. Regardless, we’ve been ceaselessly striving for the server’s development to guarantee player experience here is unique, free of disturbance and that every person thrives up to the best of their potential in the way they wish to play. This also includes the work that’s being done in our current WIP projects: the FiveM and the upcoming UG:MP server.

We’re not free of criticism, and constructive appointments help us adapt, overcome and improve issues, and we’re also thankful for them – compliments come illustrated when we see work pay off, with an active server and people sparing much of their free time here. We’re not paid nor receive any advantages for managing this community, which means all our efforts towards this come out of free will and the willingness to see this community thrive, as the place we chose to stay, play and relate to.

All said, Valrise Management wishes you all Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and warmful happy holidays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you all for putting much effort into this community and making this an entertainment place for people who are suffering from boredom in COVID-19 pandemic, Your outstanding work will never be forgotten.

Edited by Lunatic

2020 has been the worst year of my life, but because of this server I had something to do while Italy was in lockdown, so Thank you. I hope 2021 will bring good things for the server and its community.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

From you favourite banned State Trooper,
Leonardo Stokes.

P.S My grammar sucks, no need to say it, thanks.

Edited by Leonardo Palmieri

Glad to be here at valrise, and overwhelmed to meet so many new friends here in such a short time. I wish that the community keeps on growing higher and higher and 2021 be even better and successful year for the hard working management team and the community as a whole with 2 more exciting servers. 

Best wishes and a happy new year ❤️

• Dylan featured this topic
  • Dylan unfeatured this topic