Rooney_Winters banned by Richard_Jones

Rooney Winters

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rooney_Winters

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jones

• When did you get banned?
    12/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ripping off valrise content

• Personal comment

My previous appeal was denied due to ban evading, I've explained Eduardo about the scene that I wasn't ban evading and what happened and stuff. I apologize to the admins for the problems that my friend had caused.

Hello, Rooney_Winters!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
On 12/11/2020 at 11:47 AM, Rooney Winters said:

Thats what I am sorry about and wanting to be unban.. I apologize about the thing I did and I accept what I did, also the topic(s) were removed.

About your question, I request the admins to consider the unban request because this wasnt my intention to fully copy the thread. I accept that I pasted it there initially but the forums were still in building process, and that thread was supposed to be have a permisisons change soon as it was also still building up. But this happened so fast that I wasnt able to do anything.

Also, as a veteran and old player I have had very few punishments and always followed the rules rather also helped others in maintaining a clean punishment record. 

Whether it was or was not your intention is out of the question. You did it, period. It is blatant disrespectful copying content where others spend hours, if not days on making them. All the other nonsense you said does not really matter, does it? You still copied and pasted them on another forum.

Nevertheless, as a veteran you know very well that we will deny your ban appeal when found banevading. You can try (just as you did in your ban appeal) lying that another person played on your PC, however sometimes you just cannot spoof everything. Sometimes you have to accept you fucked up and got cought. Especially if you change your story multiple times (is it your brother or a friend?).

I reviewed the logs and I can verify that no mistake happened; you clearly banevaded.

You can try to convince us somewhere after March 2021, though tell us the truth without blaming others when doing so.

Denied.