Raelynn Kunis#6445 banned from Discord

Raelynn_Reznov

Hello, Raelynn Kunis#6445!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

That is not true for all invitations you send. Not all were to friends, but to people with which your only connection is Valrise. You are not getting away with this bullshit excuse of yours.

• Community Owner

I don't need your screenshots, or poor attempts to justify your bullshit. It is clear enough that you are sending them blatantly around. Man up and accept you did something stupid if you want to return to our discord.

• Community Owner

And those non-friends you could only send message too because you were both in the Valrise discord. Hence misuse of our server. Hence the ban. All you are doing is coming up with excuses to justify your shit actions. I am not going to sit here and waste my time arguing. Get real or get out.

You get lost mister. Without your discord i can get information and help.... First seek the manner to talk and then come to this post. You don't know how to talk with the person non sense person. One thing more i only sent them link. I didn't force them to join that discord server. To whom i send link or talk on my personal discord i don't need your permission.

Edited by Raelynn_Reznov

• Community Owner
38 minutes ago, Raelynn_Reznov said:

To whom i send link or talk on my personal discord i don't need your permission.

It is not personal if you misuse the connection you have through the Valrise discord to be able to send the message to a non-friend.

If this is your attitude towards our community, I don't see any reason to welcome you back in our discord. Denied.