Earl_McKlin banned by Kacper_Kowalski

Sal

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Earl_McKlin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    12/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    "hack"

• Personal comment

Ight so your arab scripted garage made me fall thru the map n I got banned.

Also expunge the weapon bans I got by the paki anticheat during event/when this glitch occourred.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 7

Hello, Earl_McKlin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I don't know how the brass knuckle spawned.

It's probably a glitch as there have been cases of golf clubs spawning for other people.

Also how could I have spawned a weapon if I was PMing Razor and even if I was spawning weapons why tf would I spawn a useless trash weapon in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 11

The ban was issued as our anti cheat correctly identified you had spawned in weapons.

The script has no conceivable method of spawning a set of brass knuckles, like demonstrated in your video.

I'd suggest you take a look at the mods you have installed and identify which of those caused the issues.

As identified by readily found documentation online, golf clubs can be spawned through the entering of golf carts (which has since been rectified). There is no equivalent to this for Brass Knuckles.

Happy to be proven wrong, but the administrator acted accordingly in this case, so I'll need some explanation from you. 

Edited by Jones

I've been using the same GTA for months and it never gave me problems like that.

The only two non aesthetic mods I have are SAMP addon and CodsMP, and I suppose SAMP addon may have caused it since the glitch occourred straight after I died for hitting the bottom of the map (SAMP addon causes that).

I guess I'll just remove SAMP addon and use an antichrasher and widescreen fix.

Whilst I'm unable to verify whether or not that part about SAMP Addon is true, I see no real reason to doubt you due to the fact that it is indeed only Brass Knuckles, and given the circumstances displayed in the video it's not unreasonable to assume it may be related to a mod.

I'd absolutely recommend removing any mods that have known issues to prevent such issues occurring in the future.

Whilst in this case I agree with the ban (due to the information provided by the Administrator, which is then verified by your video - confirming the anti cheat worked as intended, and the Administrator issued a ban correctly), I do agree there's enough on the contrary to grant that this may have been an unintentional result of a mod and a glitch occurring at once.

I will indeed unban and expunge the related weapon bans, but leave you with one final note:

Your attitude to begin with was unnecessarily poor, from the video title to the snide comments in your ban appeal. The admin staff here volunteer to help this community, they don't need to such hostility for simply doing their job.

• Popcorn 1