[25/12/20] - Quincy_Ross banned by Arslan Carter

Hipe

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quincy_Ross

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arslan Carter

• When did you get banned?
    12/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

It was a DM EVENT, and there was 2 OPPS who RAMMED US and AIMED GUNS AT US for NO REASON 30 minutes prior to THE SAID EVENT. I got INSTANTLY banned I aint even got any questions asked

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Quincy_Ross!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

If he was ramming you, you report him. He was stand still in a truck, you drove up and killed him without saying a word. Being rammed by someone doesn't warrant executing them. Especially not the way you did it. 

• Ajax changed the title to [25/12/20] Quincy_Ross banned by Arslan Carter
  • Ajax locked and unlocked this topic

Your logic makes literally no sense. He prolly HAD a reason to ram me. Ramming someone /with a big ass truck/ can be counter as attempted murder, it's a fine reason to kill someone for as long as he did it multiple times with the intention to do so

A reason you don't know about? That would constitute DM. 

All you've stated is someone rammed you x times so you killed him. I see no roleplay motive or scenario here, especially now because you're making up a random story to justify your actions by claiming he probably had a reason to ram you which you have no clue about. 

I was actually spectating you for a different report but clearly you were just on a spree thinking it's a TDM on the whole server.

Edited by Ajax

Bro just close the unban appeal and do it on 25th on december you're literally so dumb that even a Jatt would understand me better.

I literally said "prolly" (which means probably), and yes I had an reason to shoot both of those people. And the fact that you instantly banned me PERMANENTLY just shows that you were mad I killed your little friend and didn't actually bother doing anything to even remotely fix my thinking. Now YOU are making shit up saying stuff when I used the term "probably". And yes I know you were spectating me for a different report which is when my friends killed Laky (I FR didnt even shoot at him I just robbed his money then laughed at him in PMs cause he was claiming he gonna DM us). But yea just shows ur overall attitude due to the fact that your friend has been killed.

14 hours ago, Ajax said:

If he was ramming you, you report him. He was stand still in a truck, you drove up and killed him without saying a word. Being rammed by someone doesn't warrant executing them. Especially not the way you did it. 

And another reason to prove that you're as dumb as a rock (or trying to look like you are) is you DEADASS said he was standing STILL and I drove up to him without saying a word when a message prior I said The truck guy literally rammed me like 5 times and almost flipped our car 10 minutes prior. Răzor caught and spammed SHOOT. You ignore any facts that I have and try to bring up every BS reason just to keep me banned and it has been obvious ever since you permanently banned me without any questions the minute I killed someone from Carter Incorporated

• Popcorn 1

• James changed the title to [25/12/20] - Quincy_Ross banned by Arslan Carter
  • Ajax locked this topic