San Andreas Fire Department

SAFD

SAFD%20Logo.png

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT

ABOUT US

San Andreas Fire Department has seen a lot of ups and downs. It was closed a lot of times but some men didn't wanted to give up on it, so they started by putting their efforts again & again & again.. They were the ones who lived by a vision to make emergency services accessible to everyone in the state of San Andreas. We are proud of those visionary leaders, including Gregory Walker, Morais, Jelly, Jack, Ray Walker, Maxim, Athena Carter, Luna Finch, Kira Hernandez, Antonio Hilton and many other junior level officers which went unnoticed but they invested their hours in making sure that no citizen of the state ever has ever have to live without a proper medical treatment or rescue from natural disasters. The Fire Department consists of two branches, Fire Suppression & Rescue and Emergency Medical Services. They're trained to rescue, protect and provide safety to civilians and other Governmental organisations. We're looking for highly ambitious and self-motivated people to join us and work in a challenging environment while working through the leadership positions. No matter whether you'll be a medic or a firefighter, you'll be treated with same respect and dignity regardless of your rank in the department. Take our word for it.

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

DEPARTMENTAL STRUCTURE

• Fire Chief

The Fire Chief is the highest rank in the department to be achieved. The rank has a lot of responsibilities, such as planning and adding goals, managing the staff and appointing leaders.

• Deputy Chief

The Deputy Chief is the second highest rank, next to the Fire Chief. His/Her responsibilities are tracking the activities of the department members, then directly informing the Chief about their performance and the recent changes to the department. He/She has all the authority over the department when the Chief is unavailable.

• Captain

A Captain  is a member of the Command Staff, senior members of Department and those with supervisory experience, promoted to this rank. He/She is appointed by the Fire Chief or the Deputy Chief. His/Her responsibilities are to command, control and track the activities of the department as well as monitoring leaders of special divisions. He/She has all the authority over the department if the Chief is unavailable and the Deputy is in-need of a hand to assist him/her.

• Lieutenant

A Lieutenant is a member of the Supervisory Staff. A supervisor has authority to oversee field staff, conduct training, lead units on field, handle misconducts of field staff as well as reporting to Command Staff when requested. Those with long term experience are promoted to this rank after achieving certain criteria. Additional duties may be given by Command Staff.

• Fire Engneer & Doctor

Fire Engineer and Doctor are the highest-ranking members of the Field Staff. They gathered a lot of experience in their career, knows how to handle most situations. They're senior members that lower ranks learn from. After serving enough time as a Lieutenant or Paramedic, members holding this rank may be promoted to a Supervisor after achieving certain criteria, additional duties may be given by Command Staff.

• Firefighter & Paramedic

Newly graduated Trainees receive the rank of Firefighter or Paramedic. When you reach this rank, It means you've served in our department for a stable time and you're ready to be a good example to the Volunteers and the newly graduated Firefighters and Responders. They may take lead of situation if they are highest ranked members in field, additional duties may be given by Command Staff. Members in these ranks can apply for a division.

• Trainee Firefighter & Trainee Paramedic

Once, you've been accepted into the department you'll be given one of these roles, depending in which domain they picked in their entry. It is the first rank to achieve in the department and you're few steps away from being an official member. Your goal in your academy period is to pass that period and witness how situations are being handled. Your performance all-over the period is being measured by the Recruitment & Training Division.

• Volunteer

Once, you've passed the first exam to join the volunteering program of the fire department you'll be officially a volunteer which means you'll be serving for the department voluntary. Your job as a volunteer is to provide the best experience to the citizens of the state and help them.

IMPORTANT LINKS

Discord server

Join our Discord

Apply to become an official member

http://fd.sagov.us

Edited by SAFD
  • Like 3

Day Two

II

Spoiler

GFyJ1Op.png

kjrsPKj.png

RoGJ5eh.png

1mXKWeC.png

XZZvQrP.png

a30NxDg.png

Xjj1x9G.png

tyEAJXL.png

H3zz00H.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OPeeub1.png

oHa13Qd.png

cN16DPY.png

ga4xfwT.png

kEUQB5W.png

EnSqqBp.png

DMJXmIE.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Bull Nakazato

Day Three

III

Spoiler

907rJtY.png

dHNjBAH.png

sfL5CeJ.png

Bc7W8xz.png

bphs371.png

BL3idv5.png

L7mH50N.png

1C1pAj7.png

_____

New Faces!

n4JUTe4.png

WqO1kOj.png

OHLsmzv.png

PmcCj88.png

N8x6zhy.png

bu3xPp4.png

GK7z7Kg.png

ZZHO7t6.png

YKVXLmB.png

wunDBAq.png

QWfHNDK.png

fYoCOL0.png

OOddigv.png

Lszu8E9.png

wEvIvg3.png

srCiz7d.png

XQCSlzY.png

Edited by Bull Nakazato
  • Popcorn 1

I am here saying what I think is true, alot of you says: What he doing?  / Why doing that? / SAFD is shit / I won't apply it's not good group /

...etc I've seen that , I am not doing that because I wanna lead it, I am doing because I don't want their end infront of my eye, and what the great job that SAFD members do and the good RP, ignore if I didn't write well , but if you check chatlogs, you'll find a whole RP, not the s.... I write on the pics.

Belive me, I will re open it, means I will re open it , with your help or no .. even if it takes years ..

I got a good members helping me alot, they accepted me as their Leads, and they're well good people ..

That's why you see when I write the ad of the SAFD: Join the good guys ! , I didn't say it for nothing because I want people interest, I said it because I've got a good guys .. and I think they don't need to post anything here since they're already watching me ! :))

Good luck for you guys ! 

And the one who thinks Re openning SAFD is impossible, nothing is impossible, we who make things impossible! 

• Popcorn 1

Training Day Two (II)

Spoiler

u8T6AQ2.jpg

g9FVzSb.png

4hpAVaT.png

FLy4eBy.png

rPldPPJ.png

eEPJQmq.png

YAI3d3H.png

k60UHnR.png

pfuNAos.png

HSIVusi.pngZlBvVWl.png

9fTZQGA.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special thanks to

the Community Management

Current SAFD Members

Adm Daniel Andrade

Edited by Bull Nakazato

rfVzZmb.jpg

San Andreas Fire Department

Training Log #001

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Today we gathered up to do some training on how to act in MVAs(Motor Vehicle Accidents) situations. The firefighters were taught multiple approaches and techniques in order to solve the "puzzles" created by the car crashes where the victim plays the role of master piece.  Each firefighter was given the opportunity to try out the department's equipment and put it and themselves to the test. Hard training, easy duty.

sa-mp-086.thumb.png.383261dccc6c05f3e89ed0d6656057bc.pngsa-mp-089.thumb.png.bf986f86b9c901a879db75d92314bc70.pngsa-mp-090.thumb.png.1db68e9ded5bc477a59307b24fae32be.png

Thank you for attending!

You're interested in becoming part of this team? Application are open! Join us!

SAFD

Save and Protect 

(Having SAPD's Captain safety)

Spoiler

75UUi7J.png

H9lHr4o.png

jehm9eN.png

(New faces of the great SAFD)

Spoiler

PRc7Aul.png

(When your members turns on you)

Spoiler

uaXf5x4.png

(Briefing team to the next training mission-P1-)

Spoiler

5B5Ua9V.png

jzmQEeT.png

AO9gUJZ.png

Ot3Z53E.png

-RPing I am Victim-

K3ZbEpL.png

ks72Ku0.png

eDwC9au.png

X6kYanS.png

(Briefing the team for next training mission-P2-)

Spoiler

KU7yazu.png

AxZjvQV.png

reINj1U.png

i0RDyGr.png

( I had to go afk so I didn't take other pics sry :p )

• LocMax featured this topic
  • LocMax pinned this topic
  • LocMax unfeatured this topic

Topic update 12 Aug, 19:

- Updated about us.

- Memberlist update.

- Added ceremonial medals and awards.

- Added departmental structure.

- Newly updated Fire Department cover image.

- IMPORTANT LINKS: To be added.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, Saim said:

I am in FD can i apply here for high rank please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you for being a part of the department. You can apply at our forum fd.sagov.us to attain higher ranks.

Update:

yXLrnKH.png

Edited by SAFD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • SAFD changed the title to San Andreas Fire Department