Once upon a time [in the new UG:MP server!]...

Leonardo

12 minutes ago, SPEX said:

Yes sir, things change by time.

You said you've changed but you still wear hobo skins for reduced hitbox and you still release 3 fps montages with overly used generic music and you still spread toxicity all around. No one actually cares for the record and no, you have not changed at all. I don't wanna turn this topic into a shitpost so, adios!

• Popcorn 1

4 hours ago, LocMax said:

There won't be any region blocks (IP bans). Anyone can join and play, from anywhere.

The difference is that the rules will be strictly enforced there, and most players from SA:MP judging by my witnessing, won't be compatible with the stricter medium RP server that is leaning towards heavy RP more than light RP.

we currently cant join to the samp rp from iran. can you take a look? We all either use vpn or an ip changer in order to join

3 hours ago, Mikro said:

It is not. You did not correctly read what was said. The level will be a bit higher as we have in the SA:MP server, but above all, will be more strictly enforced.

thanks god at last a place for some serious rp. no mass shootout on a ts, no shit 

• Community Manager
15 hours ago, Carl Brook said:

we currently cant join to the samp rp from iran. can you take a look? We all either use vpn or an ip changer in order to join

your government blocks things, so we can't fix it

• Leonardo changed the title to Once upon a time [in the new UG:MP server!]...
On 12/21/2020 at 6:02 PM, LocMax said:

There won't be any region blocks (IP bans). Anyone can join and play, from anywhere.

The difference is that the rules will be strictly enforced there, and most players from SA:MP judging by my witnessing, won't be compatible with the stricter medium RP server that is leaning towards heavy RP more than light RP.

Ahhhhhhhhh i am very very bad at light rp and it's heavy rp 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dylan unfeatured this topic