Once upon a time [in the new UG:MP server!]...

Leonardo

7 hours ago, LocMax said:

They'll get banned and rooted out quickly, as said, the server is to be a strict medium-heavy roleplay. No place for many things that happen in SA:MP there.

at last...a place for serious rp. thanks god traffic stops wont turn to a mass dm here

2 hours ago, Gianna_Venture said:

download link please

There is no download link yet, UG-MP will officialy release on 25th December, you will need a Clean GTA and move the Mods from UG-MP inside your GTA.

• Community Manager

There won't be any region blocks (IP bans). Anyone can join and play, from anywhere.

The difference is that the rules will be strictly enforced there, and most players from SA:MP judging by my witnessing, won't be compatible with the stricter medium RP server that is leaning towards heavy RP more than light RP.

53 minutes ago, LocMax said:

There won't be any region blocks (IP bans). Anyone can join and play, from anywhere.

The difference is that the rules will be strictly enforced there, and most players from SA:MP judging by my witnessing, won't be compatible with the stricter medium RP server that is leaning towards heavy RP more than light RP.

Making an application process will reduce the chances of newbies ruining others’ experience. It is a heavy role play server after all. We both know damn well that every ban evader/ banned player is gonna run over to UGMP.

Edited by Skinny Pete

• Community Owner
28 minutes ago, Skinny Pete said:

It is a heavy role play server after all.

It is not. You did not correctly read what was said. The level will be a bit higher as we have in the SA:MP server, but above all, will be more strictly enforced.

7 minutes ago, Mikro said:

It is not. You did not correctly read what was said. The level will be a bit higher as we have in the SA:MP server, but above all, will be more strictly enforced.

I would love to see a server restricted on several rules, and see people learn their mistakes.

18 hours ago, LocMax said:

They'll get banned and rooted out quickly, as said, the server is to be a strict medium-heavy roleplay. No place for many things that happen in SA:MP there.

@Mikro  Valrise is a Light-Medium server if I'm correct lol  and if the level is higher than medium, it'll be heavy I guess?

Edited by Skinny Pete

• Leonardo changed the title to Once upon a time [in the new UG:MP server!]...
  • Dylan unfeatured this topic