Rooney_Winters banned by Richard_Jones

Rooney Winters

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rooney_Winters

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jones

• When did you get banned?
    12/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Stealing Valrise content

• Personal comment

The content wasn't personally stolen by me, it was stolen by someone else and then at last it had come to me, I was only responsible for posting it in a thread which I am sorry to the admins for. Still the leaker isnt me or the stealer isnt me. It is someone else unknown to me

Hello, Rooney_Winters!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
2 hours ago, Rooney Winters said:

I was only responsible for posting it in a thread

Which is exactly what the ban is about. You are the one responsible for misusing and ripping our content by posting it.

Why should we even consider this unban request? You knew exactly what you were doing. This was not a mistake, neither an accident.

---

To be clear to others, this is about PD content, not some personal group topic.

Thats what I am sorry about and wanting to be unban.. I apologize about the thing I did and I accept what I did, also the topic(s) were removed.

About your question, I request the admins to consider the unban request because this wasnt my intention to fully copy the thread. I accept that I pasted it there initially but the forums were still in building process, and that thread was supposed to be have a permisisons change soon as it was also still building up. But this happened so fast that I wasnt able to do anything.

Also, as a veteran and old player I have had very few punishments and always followed the rules rather also helped others in maintaining a clean punishment record. 

Edited by Rooney Winters