Tom_Pastalaon banned by James_Kavanagh

Tom

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tom_Pastalaon

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    11/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modifications

• Personal comment

KACPER PLEASE! I WANT TO MEET SANTA CLAUS! [Hi Tanzidur, 9th appeal]

Please can you just unban me, the ban is false...

I can't prove it because i don't have the recordings, please just give me a chance to prove myself, that i don't hack. Bro just unban me in the name of Christmas :( 

Please, i just want to play the server and meet my friends, they are flexing on what they have whilst i can't even go online and have a good time, because i was falsely banned...

I offered being Cac'ed...

I offered being TV'ed...

Yet you still made me waiiiittt...

Please, i am so sorry for ban-evading, just please unban me, in the name of christmas. PLEASE!

I have legit nolifed Valrise, why would i hack, when i made friends? Why would i ever think that hacking is good? Hacking is bad, it ruins other people experience, and by you doing that, you can make him quit the game and never come back...

I offered getting TV'ed before ban, yet James refused... ''You already uninstalled everything'' ;(, please :( 

Hello, Tom_Pastalaon!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

How is this a false ban? Read what you said below. The first four lines are enough to prove that this ban isn’t false. 

3397F64D-E4B5-421B-97FD-4E6E05EB345C.jpeg

Don't you see me desperately trying to get unbanned? I've legitamentely tried everything and then M####### Suggested me to "Well then fake using hacks, so you can get unbanned and we can play" thats what i did ans yet you still denied it, i don't know how to explain this, but im deadass against cheating, throught my cs 1.6 and other game experience, i made the conclusion to not hack, since its a unfair advantage against others, and it isn't fun to cheat just to make a player quit, or ruin their playing experience. As u've seen i have tried every thing anyone has ever told me to do, i thought that lying would make me get unbanned. But clearly not. Well i bet this will get denied like every else so ye...