[18/12/20] - Eren_Jatt banned by Anonymous

Eren

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Eren_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    12/02/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Exploiting of bug

• Personal comment

To,

The Administration

Of Valrisegaming,

Hi sir, My name is Mohd. Saad and I'm from India and my ingame name is Eren_Jatt, I'm really sorry for what I did, I admit that i used the server bug for the money and share it with people and create a mess, please sir unban me give me a last chance.

Your Truthfully,

Eren Jatt.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Eren_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Before anything, I am already revealing to you we have zeroed your wealth. Despite being your first ban, you have caused enough trouble by consciously spreading a shitload cash you earned from a bug you did not bother to report at first to multiple people.

1) Didn't you asked yourself something could be wrong when you spawned in a different virtual world [you knew it, since you requested support], found a property there and decided to buy it, thus gaining an irreal amount of cash?

2) Worse, you not only didn't think something could be wrong, but decided that the best idea was to spread around the cash you earned from an exploit? Did you really thought it was your lucky day?

I am glad you're admitting it at first, because you had no other choice anyway.

• Like 1

First of all, I'm glad that my appeal has been visited in such a short time.

1) I didn't thought it could be wrong because I thought the derby was meant to be in the normal world.

2)Well I was blind cause of the money and thought of giving it without thinking anything could possibly go wrong.

3)For a moment I thought it was lucky but now it's like a black day for me.

4)Valrise roleplay was my first ever server since I have dowloaded Samp.exe and it was a wonderful time for me to play such a well managed server with such nice admins and helpers, making support tickets hundred times, getting replied in just seconds and the best part was, Family...

Edited by Eren_Jatt
Accidently typed in wrong spelling in some words
  • Popcorn 1

• James changed the title to [18/12/20] - Eren_Jatt banned by Anonymous
  • Leonardo locked this topic