Magnus Drunkenstein

My name is Magnus. I'm 41 and I'm an alcoholic...oh wait, wrong place.

Dota 2 Og GIF by Red Bull

My name is Magnus. I'm 41 and I'm a doctor and owner of a private clinic (located in palomino creek, phone number to contact - 6000 by the way). Between my 20-hour working day and my sleeping time I had some time to think about the existence of our universe. But before we go there I must say that I recently discovered a vaccine for COVID-19. I made two hundred dozes and if you want to be safe, just give me a call. No side effects...for now. 

I had awful childhood. Imagine waking up in a castle looking mansion, surrounded by girls, food and drugs. I started taking drugs with a scientific purpose, but that changed when I discovered DMT. Then DMT started taking me for scientific purpose. Bafdal Alleh, I recovered now. I have no friends, no money and yes, I'm muslim (I don't remember how I turned from buddhist to muslim, but I discovered in the bathroom and since then I stopped asking questions). In this blog, you'll read more about my life and less about my work.

Here's a picture of me to hang on your wall:

файл_за_изтегляне__2_-removebg-preview.png

• Like 2