A Valrise Christmas!

Leonardo

• Community Manager

xmas.png

Hello, our dearly players,

I hope you people didn't really think we'd forget about you... or Christmas!

We have prepared some surprises for you this December. This year was, by far, the best in Valrise's history in overall terms. This Christmas couldn't fall behind. Look below what we have planned for the month:

Scripted gifts

templatesmallvalrise2.png

Christmas isn't Christmas without gifts! Foreseeing this, we have prepared a generous season for the people.

It works this way: every player will have the right to claim one gift per day. The gift will spawn after you have played 30 minutes continously [without crashing or quitting], it'll spawn at one of your properties [randomly chosen by script], or at Pershing Square in the case you don't own any. The gifts can vary from weapons, drugs, marked money, IEDs, vehicle tickets, and so on. As Christmas's closer, the chances that Santa looks at you with a brighter eye [get a better gift] increase!

December events - every saturday

templatesmallvalrise.png

TAKE NOTICE: EVERY EVENT WILL BEGIN 18:00 [real /time] at EVERY SATURDAY IN THE MONTH!

[except December 5th, where the event will be hosted before the auction]

Throughout December, we will be hosting major events every saturday - days 5, 12, 19 and 26 - for our players. Every of these saturday events will have robust prizes for the winner, the second and third places - first place will be earning a 6-month donator package [worth 40 donor points, which carries benefits such as free level-ups, extra asset slots, custom plate, custom phone number, a free vehicle armor upgrade and more], and 2nd and 3rd places will earn cash prizes. The events to not be prized like that are the drug transport, which awards specific things for each "side" [drugs for criminals, or cash for cops], and the  and the group wars, as prize is split between four winning members of a team.

Every Monday, the next saturday's event information will be published in the SA:MP General board of the forums for players to access and get acquainted with the next event - some of the events will require players to sign up teams, so be aware!

PRIZES: FIRST PLACE: 40 donor points // SECOND PLACE: $1.000.000 // THIRD PLACE: $500.000

PRIZE OF DRUG TRANSPORT FOR CRIMINALS: 50kg of Meth, if one steals the truck [might be changed].

PRIZE OF DRUG TRANSPORT FOR COPS: $250.000 for each cop who participates, if the transport is successful.

PRIZE OF GROUP WARS: 10 donor points and $1.000.000 to each member of the winning group.

• DECEMBER 5th: Pepe's Car Show

With a wide array of possible modifications introduced for vehicles in the server, we think it's time the players actually flex all this creativity in a grand exhibition contest. The nicest and most unique vehicles will win. Pack your ride up and don't miss it!

• DECEMBER 12th: F.G.R [Forklift Grand Racing]

They're reliable, but sluggish. And now they're the center of the worse race San Andreas will ever see. Do you think you can make it alive from the Los Santos Airport to Las Venturas in a Forklift in one piece and win this race?

• DECEMBER 19th: Drug Transport

Every few months, the police precincts get so loaded up with drugs seized from the streets the SAPD is forced is unload them all! But there's a problem for the cops: there's leakers in the department. The criminals now know the drugs will be rolling around San Andreas for once. Can they take back what once was theirs?

• DECEMBER 26th: Group Wars

Teams of four will battle each other in several rounds in our Blueberry Arena to decide who's the grand winner. Are you a sharpshooter? You will do great and should participate. See you there!

Auctions every saturday

templatesmallvalrise3.png

TAKE NOTICE: EVERY AUCTION WILL BEGIN 17:00 [real /time] at EVERY SATURDAY IN THE MONTH!

Every saturday in December, we will be auctioning some of the most exclusive and desired cars and properties in the server - some of these included which have never or haven't been on sale for a long, long time, rendering them even more exclusivity as a status. Are you gonna miss on those? I don't think so.

Auction details, including items for sale at every saturday will be announced in the Auctions board of the forums, every Monday.

Christmas decoration contest!

templatesmallvalrise1.png

We have an additional surprise for this year. With such a robust furniture system available for our players, we have decided there's plenty ways for them to manifest their creativity in thematic events. How about, then... decorate your house interior for Christmas?

Format is the following: considering exterior objects are limited, you'll decorate your property's interior in a Christmas fashion. You will be able to submit the decoration in pictures in a topic yet to be made that'll be stickied in the SA:MP General board in a deadline. Once this deadline is over, staff members will vote on the best christmas-themed decoration.

Winner will gain 40 donor points [equals a 6-month donator package] and $500.000!

Unscheduled events

templatesmallvalrise.png

Do not be surprised if one of our staff members call in surprise events in the middle of the week. It's Christmas, and the festive spirit has also caught them! And the awards? Cash... drugs... weapons... vehicles... maybe even properties? Chip whispered in my ear you gotta be an active player during this Month to make sure you do not miss on them. Who knows what surprises you might miss?

...You acknowledged ALL THIS and you're still thinking in missing? I definitely hope not.

See you all there!

• Like 1

• Leonardo pinned and featured this topic
  • Community Owner

See these Christmas celebrations as a human holiday, not as a Christian one. For a lot of people these are dark winter days and these celebrations are a way to get together and support each other. Also the new year, a moment you wish all your fellow humans a happy new year, is a part of this holiday month. Especially with the current pandemic it is even more important to be there for each other.

Celebrate your fellow humans and give everyone the love and attention they need.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mikro said:

See these Christmas celebrations as a human holiday, not as a Christian one. For a lot of people these are dark winter days and these celebrations are a way to get together and support each other. Also the new year, a moment you wish all your fellow humans a happy new year, is a part of this holiday month. Especially with the current pandemic it is even more important to be there for each other.

Celebrate your fellow humans and give everyone the love and attention they need.

Yes right ❤

8 minutes ago, Marko_Frost said:

Tuning event. 

Thats gonna be flop i assume.

Again the dude that wins would have shitty texts on the car and no sign of creativity in mind. 

Some stupid car will bull horns in their headlights painted "red for christmas"

They need car guys moderating the show

Just now, dellpacker said:

Some stupid car will bull horns in their headlights painted "red for christmas"

They need car guys moderating the show

True my friend.

For example Its a pity to see a Sabre with text not even sitting flush with the body (i mean totally levitating) and bullhorns WIN against really nice elegy where the player has put thought into it. 

21 minutes ago, Luis_Jhonson said:

Gta san Andreas is based on American City that's why no eid here lol

But there are minority as well who celeberate their Culture according to their norm and values, Mikro have cleared everything up there, so don't tryna be smart ass.

• Community Manager

Christmas is pretty much a secular holiday in our times, and it's Christian fundament has never really prevailed in worldwide celebrations beyond churches - I highly doubt more than 5% of the people nowadays know the date is also a synonym for the supposed birth of Jesus. Likewise, we are also aware this community hosts a considerable playerbase made of muslim players and we do respect their beliefs, holidays are included in this. Hence Mikro's post is the management stance on this.

This topic is not about religion, it's about the celebrations, which are destined for ALL players, regardless of belief. Let's stick to it!

• Community Manager

In light of multi cultural differences, I call for everybody who does not celebrate Christmas to send me a PM so I can exclude them from the Santa's gifts, as a way for them to not participate in the celebrations

17 minutes ago, LocMax said:

In light of multi cultural differences, I call for everybody who does not celebrate Christmas to send me a PM so I can exclude them from the Santa's gifts, as a way for them to not participate in the celebrations

Another clear example how players in Valrise are unable to roleplay their character and rather roleplay themselves IRL ICly.

• Popcorn 1

• LocMax unpinned this topic