[30/01/21] - Fahad_Anderson banned by James_kavanagh

RyanM

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Fahad_Anderson

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    09/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Bro @DizzySorry pls i know its my Fault ill don't do this again or ban evading i don't have 61 ban evading accounts or i didn't ban evading anymore i was Happy when lilth Replied me or say it will be Reviewd 10 december or then 30th december Please Sorry i don't repeat it again give me Last time pls for getting unban i don't ban evade or use hacks sorry bro plss @LilithPlease say something i know Dizzy walker is Manager of Cm pls forgive me Sir please please Dizzy pls Last time pls

1300622924_ValriseLOGO.png

Edited by Lilith
Something Miss

Hello, Fahad_Anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:51 AM, Lilith said:

Considering your ban was for Aimbot, and you yourself agreed that you ban evaded I’ll set a review date for this on Dec 30th 2020. 
Don’t ban evade till then.

Review date extended to 30th January 2021 as you were caught ban evading.

• Like 1

• James changed the title to [30/01/21] - Fahad_Anderson banned by James_kavanagh
  • James locked and locked this topic