[13/12/20] Spex Kelly banned by Gunther_Lastname

SPEX

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Spex Kelly

• Which staff member banned you?
    Gunther_Lastname

• When did you get banned?
    11/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity

• Personal comment

Banned by Mikro, due to toxicity

Main:

I really apologize for my acts, it wont be repeated.

Hello, Spex Kelly!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

So basically you are blaming others for your horrible attitude. Only when you can taken full responsibility for your own actions, we can start considering unbanning you. Edit your unban request to be a sincere one where you don't shift the blame to others.

• Community Owner

You just deleted a whole bunch, very poor effort. Besides, in the last part you blame your punishments on "bad luck". While in reality they are solely caused by your own actions.

• Community Owner

Perhaps you should explain what you did wrong and how that won't happen again. Obviously I do not want to see you blame anyone but yourself in that explanation.

I am not even harsh generally, neither do I want to give you a hard time. But you are doing an extremely poor job at creating a honest unban request. When I pointed out some of your mistakes (not taking responsibility) in your story, you simply removed those parts from your request. No effort whatsoever in correcting the mistakes, or making a honest request.

All you give are baseless "apologies" while you lack any realisation of what you did wrong.

12 minutes ago, Mikro said:

But you are doing an extremely poor job at creating a honest unban request.

Since this is my first ban, and i'm not really sure how i can prove myself, and i wont repeat my past acts.

12 minutes ago, Mikro said:

I am not even harsh generally, neither do I want to give you a hard time.

Really appreciate your behavior against me.

13 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Perhaps you should explain what you did wrong and how that won't happen again.

Well, let me be real honest, when i made this ban appeal, i agree i was legitment blaming others, hence that was wrong, i understand, and i know i've been alot more rude and toxic to this community then i should be, but as this is my first ban, i dont want anyone being doubtful for me, after my unban, i've apologized to all the people who i had fought in the past, before i was banned, hence i understand my mistake, and it wont be repeated, now the real deal is, there are many toxic people in this community and what ever acts i do, they had negative comment over it, and i would not prefer give them a reply after my unban, so kindly accept my apologies, and let me live a new Spex, hence i really loved this community, i've played it for over a year now, and i will love to continue, as a good person.

I understand my mistakes, and it wont be repeated.

7G4nGuB.jpg

• Community Owner
36 minutes ago, SPEX said:

now the real deal is, there are many toxic people in this community and what ever acts i do, they had negative comment over it

Are you again blaming others for your actions? And according to you that is the "real deal"? Honestly, are you even able to talk about your own actions without dragging others in as the reason for what happened to you?

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

Are you again blaming others for your actions? And according to you that is the "real deal"? Honestly, are you even able to talk about your own actions without dragging others in as the reason for what happened to you?

Im not blaming sir, i agree its my mistake of being toxic, now let me go.

• Community Owner
On 11/29/2020 at 8:00 PM, SPEX said:

Im not blaming sir, i agree its my mistake of being toxic, now let me go.

Yes you are. You really need to start realising how you are constantly shifting the blame to others.

I am not entirely convinced you have fully learned your lessons. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. If in the future you again start blaming others and using that as an excuse for your behaviour, you will be banned again without hesitation.

Since you finally came with some sort of understanding last Sunday, I will take that as the moment you accepted your mistakes. Your review date is 2 weeks from that moment, thus 13th of December.

• Mikro changed the title to [13/12/20] Spex Kelly banned by Gunther_Lastname
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so here's the thing, I understand being my worst behavior and being toxic, wasn't the best way to consider myself, so now I really understand what is wrong and what is right, i shouldn't have been toxic, and stuff, I might want another chance, and I really want, since now I really understand my mistakes.

@Mikro

• Community Owner

You are unbanned. I however strongly suggest that you re-read this unban request and my replies before you join back in-game. If I see you doing the same old shit again, I will be on top of your case and might ban you again rather fast. So don't wait till you have another 10 punishments before improving your behaviour.