Matteo Armani banned by Shubham Sawyer

Stizzy

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Matteo Armani

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shubham Sawyer

• When did you get banned?
    11/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Trolling + bad punishment history

• Personal comment

Yo there... 2nd ban appeal for no reason.

I'm not sure what kind of bullshit this is or whatever it is, but it is a complete mess and misunderstanding.

Let me explain the situation : 

I was peacefully driving my truck which I brough from Hunter Quarry and suddenly OUT OF NOWHERE I get teleported by an admin called Shubham Sawyer explaining how  'I blew up more than 3 cars' which wasn't all on purpose, and none of it was on purpose. I don't find any reason to get punished after coming from a tempban, I don't find how people think I am trolling by driving a truck...? 

Hello, Matteo Armani!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

7 hours ago, LocMax said:

The red vehicles parked at Downtown LS across ZIP

I got no idea what ZIP is nor I remember which vehicles I rammed

either way whatever i rammed wasn't done on purpose, accept it or not that's the truth

20 hours ago, Kacper said:

Yea because you’re always innocent 😇 For what other purpose would you use a dumpster for? You’re a balla or something, why ride a dumpster around LS? 

just because I am a balla doesn't really mean i cannot drive a truck...

• Popcorn 1

12 hours ago, Nessfu said:

just because I am a balla doesn't really mean i cannot drive a truck...

Sure, but it surely doesn't mean you can go around the server flipping cars and trolling...? 

13 hours ago, Kacper said:

Sure, but it surely doesn't mean you can go around the server flipping cars and trolling...? 

sure it doesn't mean such thing, but as i said = i apologize

it wasn't a troll at all if you are asking me since people were ramming themself into me

As this is your third ban (excluding the rushed ban by me) your review date is set for the 25th of January, 2021.  This will be archived, you may reappeal then and we will reach a decision.