90 Day Fiancé | Season 1 Premier - Best TV Show in San Andreas (16:00 Premier)

Devitt

90day (1).jpg

What is it about?
What is it about?

The show aims to bring couples from different countries together - they would have 90 days to marry each other, join us and follow the "progress" of each couple. We will follow their first meeting, their lives and relationship 24/7. In the first season we are set to see our first two couples:

Colt and Larissa:

Colt is a 33 year old man living in Las Venturas and Larissa is a 31 year old Brazilian fire-woman, who is moving in with the love of her life - Colt. Do you think they would be able to live happily ever after? FIND OUT TONIGHT ON OUR SEASON PREMIER!

Paul and Karine:

We will track their story further in the season, stay tuned! 

OOC Info

The show is based on the real life TV show 90 days Fiance - we are doing this just for fun and your entertainment.

If any of you wishes to join us and earn a bit of cash while RPing silly relations in game, you can feel free to contact me IG - 666 phone number. 

Please only comment using the following format:

Name:

Comment:

• Popcorn 1

• Community Manager

Name: Leonardo

Comment: As a descendant of brazilians, I am hoping all the best for Larissa, and i'll surely follow the show! However, I think she's overly materialistic. She just arrives in America and the first things she asks for are gifts? That's not the best start.

• Like 1

1st Impressions

A lot of positive reviews! Over 2milion views on our first episode! We are so proud of our project and we hope that you are being entertained! Soon to release is episode two!

Do let us know your thoughts on how will things go with Colt and Larissa, do you think they will live happily ever after or not?

If you want to participate - Call me 6-6-6