Migel_ZenX

Migello

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Migel_ZenX

Type: Other

Reason: I am asking for this property because, I was thinking about creating a music label with recording studios, where artist that would like to RP like rappers could have a place to do that, and i think that would be cool because with this place it could be possible to unite all the people that like Rping as musicians. The place it's called "Vinyl Countdown" and it's located near to Vinewood, and if you see the images it is the perfect place for this activity

Image: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Migello said:

Name: Migel_ZenX

Type: Other

Reason: I am asking for this property because, I was thinking about creating a music label with recording studios, where artist that would like to RP like rappers could have a place to do that, and i think that would be cool because with this place it could be possible to unite all the people that like Rping as musicians. The place it's called "Vinyl Countdown" and it's located near to Vinewood, and if you see the images it is the perfect place for this activity

Image:  vinyl.jpg.e23959df78e2cf263d1c05438630bc0c.jpg

If this idea would be accepted, I'm asking if the place could be set as an office and i can transform it in a recording studio/music label offices with the interiors on the forum