Ahmed_jemaii banned by rivervi

Maria Seranio

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_jemaii

• Which staff member banned you?
    rivervi

• When did you get banned?
    09/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    poor reson to shoot

• Personal comment

Hello Sir @MikroIm here to say somethings : 
    I really wanna back play in the Server So I play with my friends and My BEst cominuty ( Except some Racist guys ) 
    I know That i did 76 mistakes or rulebreak And Destroyed some players Gameplay But i really wanna back 
    I talked with the whole of Guys they wanna me get unban Even admins and Even the guy who reported me he told me I forgive you Tell them to unban you
    I just Wanna Last Chance Just last chance and then Ban me for ever 

I know you will Say why should we unban you :

1- I really love this Server and  i spent More than Half this year playing Valrise " mudoo " And i won't lose this Time.
    2- I said a Last chance so I will never sacrifice this chance because its my Last 
    3-  I will Fix my attitude and i will Follow the roleplay Rules.i will roleplay even my walking Sound If you want .
    4- It have Short period I've been Banned but For me It passed Like years So please I won't repeat It.
    5- I have been trusted before and have never been disappointed Salvatore cause i promised ? they trusted me that i won't use aimbot again and  i didnt use even I could use it With Daryl Bypass But i didnt Just unban me And  i grantuee to you that u won't repeat it

• Like 1

Hello, Ahmed_jemaii!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Let's just break this all down for you, and you should think for yourself if you even deserve a... 11th chance or something at this point. 

You have a grand total of seven bans, congratulations, you're on a record breaking spree at this point, not to mention it's in the time space in under 8 months this year. 

The punishments are various, from spamming, dming in admin situations, falsely reporting administration because you were butthurt I assume, around 9 warnings for "poor roleplay/rp" and countless warnings and tempbans for DM. And then your unlucky day, 27th of October, looks like the staff have had enough of your nonsence. 

Now, if you look at it, under 14 days (I counted it up for you!) you have received roughly 10 punishments, roughly without a calculator you're breaking rules every 0.8th of a day or so. And most of them are for failing to roleplay, and of course, deathmatching or finding poor reasons to shoot at people.

Now tell me, with those statistics provided, do you, yourself, believe that you should be given a... 10th chance at the server? Those dates don't make yourself look good. Those are dates of only 8 of your bans. 

image.png.ac5687dc4c7cc8fe648c209629eb45ec.png

@Kacper Well First Of All Thanks for you for responding to the appeal , And thanks For @Pedro. @Buddah. for owrking ahrd to get me unban and for their trust on me . Now As you said Kacper Im not saying here Im the ideal guy And No they are wrong all and Im Innocent No Bro I hate this type of ppl Im a Man who admitt if he did wrong And you can see my appeals from my first time ban to this date.

Now tell me, with those statistics provided, do you, yourself, believe that you should be given a... 10th chance at the server?

My answer Is No honestly I dont Deserve a 10th chance But i didnt Give up And Im Trying Hard to get an unban Cause i know that If I got an unban you will all See another guy Attitude i will fix my Behaviour And as I said Just gimme 10th Chance And Never 11th If i get banned again I will Delet my forum Account and i will Not Appeal For Ever That's Enough to Show that i really Love the Server ❤️  (  have 2 bans for Aimbot And others Are Old so please Unban me and you will never regret Trust me )

Edited by Maria Seranio
  • Like 2

It seems that you’re desperate to be back. I will ask managers if they want to give you another opportunity, however your entire account would be wiped. That does mean you would start from 0, like a newbie. 

That would be the only condition. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your full account will be wiped and you will be unbanned at some stage this week until that is done. The wipe includes;

Your full account from top to bottom

Your money

Your cars

Your properties (businesses, houses, etc) 

Your inventory

Your score

Your licenses and passport

It's a full wipe, you will be starting from zero.

There's one condition, you will not be breaking any rules, any toxicity shown will be acted upon immediately and you will be blacklisted. Chat rules apply. Game rules apply. Same goes for discord. Any negativity shown from you, will be acted and you will face harsh consequences as this is your final go. And if you breach any, as you can guess, you will be blacklisted. 

Date is to be added, however it will be sometime this week. 

PS: Any minor rulebreak in game, no matter what it is, you will be banned within immediate effect. 

• James locked this topic