[03/12/20] Sasha_Havoc banned by Shamus_Rae

Sasha_Havoc

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sasha_Havoc

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus_Rae

• When did you get banned?
    11/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Veh.Repair cleo

• Personal comment

Hi,  So yeah Im sorry , i know It was against the rules but today I have used this cleo thing that instantly repairs car.
    I Was just trying it out , its deleted now.. I have never used hacks before and i didnt know this is considered a ''hack'' But i apologize for using it as its against the rules and gives me an advantage..
    I have just recently joined your server and I really enjoyed it so far and im very interested to play more on it. Literally the best server i ever played on. I play every evening all evening, And i messed up :(
    Please forgive me for my mistake and I promise it wont happen ever again. Give me another chance and I wont let you down.
    You have my word I will never use anything like this or any Cleos that are against the rules ever again.. I can send a picture that its deleted.
    Please consider my appeal as I really want to play on your server.
    Thanks
    Alex.

Edited by Shamus

Hello, Sasha_Havoc!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the honesty. Usually we ban cheaters for 4 weeks, but as you came clean straight away we will review it in 2 weeks. As you have have used a cheat to get an advantage you will permanently be required to use CAC. Details: https://valrisegaming.com/cac 

Ensure any modifications you have installed that give an advantage are removed.

We will also take 50% of your wealth.

Review 3rd December.

Edited by Shamus

• Shamus changed the title to [03/12/20] Sasha_Havoc banned by Shamus_Rae
  • 2 weeks later...