[22/11/20] - Joban_Malton banned by Pedro_Wilson

Joban Aujla

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Joban_Malton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pedro_Wilson

• When did you get banned?
    11/16/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    For DM someone for no reason?

• Personal comment

Hello sir I WONA  tell you that that the admin who ban me for DM but I WONA tell that I  have not DM him I have the proof to my friend is with me he has see that I have not kill him for no reason and the fight start like this he is rolling in our hood and I just ask him what is your name and where you from because he is rolling in our hood for nothing and when I

•  ask him what is your name? I think he no or not that he is in our hood and if he want to do some think and WONA  hang with his friends he should give some respect to me and my friend because he is standing in our place and he is disrespecting me and he hit me several times and he abused me to. and if someone else would be at my place and if he do the same thinks which he do with me I am sure that the person will fuck him on the spot but still I control my self and I warn him so many times but he is still do that same things and I was done at the time because he want me to shot but I still maintain my self and I call my homie and I say  these guys WONA  fight because his friends are also hit me and abusing me so bad. And I call my my homie and he also warn them several times but they do the same. and he got Angry and he point them and tell them to leave now. as we know the server is based on real life and the person who report me and who start this all. and I don't WONA  speck his name. So we point them but still he is hit me and my friend and my friend got do Angry by his this behaviour

and he shot him and after a seconds I shot him to and. then he report me that I shot him for no reason. and he tell to admin that  I shot him with m4 and i don't have m4 I have shotgun only and I have not shot him first. and  I think he is play the server like a game. And i just WONA  say that plz unban me and I apologized if i say some thing wrong plz unban me! and sorry if I say something wrong to you.

Edited by Jаmes
no reason?

Hello, Joban_Malton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Joban. You were reported for DeathMatch, Shin Chan is a peaceful player, at the time you killed him he was alone and had no weapons, this just shows your story is a bit messed up. You have a known record for shooting for poor reasons aka DM, at the time I was gonna issue a tempban but as you /q’ed in front of me to avoid the punishment, I had to proceed with a harsher punishment. I understand that when things heat up we might lose our temper, nevertheless I advise you to focus on roleplay rather than shooting and moderate your behavior.

You will be unbanned in two weeks starting from today, in these two weeks please do not attempt to banevade as it will only delay the process.

Thank you.

Edited by Pedro.

• Pedro. changed the title to [01/12/20] - Joban_Malton banned by Pedro_Wilson
  • Pedro. locked this topic
  • Pedro. unlocked this topic

@Joban AujlaAfter talking with server management and fully investigate the situation you were involved in, we concluded that my decision was a bit rushed as I mixed two situations. You could have told Shin Chan to leave when you were having a fist fight, we think that there was no reason to get him killed. Nevertheless, we agreed that the punishment was harsh and for this we are forwarding your unban date to 22/11/2020.

Thank you.

• Pedro. changed the title to [22/11/20] - Joban_Malton banned by Pedro_Wilson
  • James locked this topic