Vladislav_Francletti banned by Manager: MatthewC

Brian

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vladislav_Francletti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Manager: MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    06/23/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Lying issue

• Personal comment

Okay okay can you give me chance to play and roleplay but if get lost weapons I'll for refund about it and you can trust me this time,

Please, you banned for like more than a week and get denied for reason Lying Issue, So you can give me another chance to just roleplay and play like any normal player in the game.

I won't rulebreak or do anything you won't like it, I won't lie like are you saying again.

Hello, Vladislav_Francletti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I didn't lie really Matthew and you know that well and you refunded many times beacause you know that bug very well.

If you dening me for the refund i don't to get refund then fuck the drugs then, Just give me a chance.

@Mikro Sir.  I was asking for losing the drugs  and my weapons and wasn't will play with the rule so why iam playing getting bugged everytime and don't get refunded and i think you fixed the bug and i said promise i won't do that again and give a chance.

Why you won't need to get unbanned, I won't make anythink you won't like it and you can give me chance and the last chance.

I don't the drugs i lost was got hacked from him or not but as you saying no one can hack my inventory so i got lost it from my inventory like all times by the bug and really sorry if made something to make you make me banned give chance and the last chance