Chokoy_Gautam banned by Sam_Woods

Chokoy_Gg

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Chokoy_Gautam

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Woods

• When did you get banned?
    07/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting-Francis Civellia

• Personal comment

Sir im Not Multiaccounting Sir-I have One account unban me idont multiaccount sir give me second chance.please.

Hello, Chokoy_Gautam!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why did you have two accounts in the server? Arres_Gautam and Chokoy_Gautam. Didn't you know it's against the rules to have more than one account?

Not only that, when you got banned for Multi-accounting, you ban evaded from various accounts. Why?

Spamming the same thing again and again won’t change the fact that you ban evaded. We know what you did. I’m just asking you, why you joined again and again using different names and provoked the admin to ban you. I won’t ask you again. 

Don't you have anything else to say other than "I did not ban evade" ? Atleast answer to my questions? I asked you why you joined with various accounts and provoked the admin to ban you multiple times after Chokoy_Gautam got banned. How do i expect you to play here, if you can't answer some simple questions? I'll unban you for now, considering you play from a cafe. It might've been someone else joining with your old nick- this is what I think. But I should be expecting this explanation from you. Make sure you don't break any server rules.

Unbanned.