Tony_Cesare banned by Anonymus

Tony Montana

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony_Cesare

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymus

• When did you get banned?
    11/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Involved in weapon hacking

• Personal comment

I was contacted by a player called wich i don’t remember the name. (Banned for weapons hacking i think).

He told me me that he could get some powerfull weapons for free.

I thought he was selling case but no...was hackered guns.

He told me that he gave them(the guns) to me by dropping theme to me and my friend free.

My friend Fabio Take it and drop me his gun (legit shotgun ) for make space for the unknow hacker gun(sniper rifle).

i let myself be taken by lust by accepting them.

My mistake and i don’t forgive it.

i m very sincere i am sorry because i an a very honest person i cannot forgive myself for this mistake.

i didn’t think they were hacked, but from suspicion, i didn’t have to accept theme.

i’m sorry and so sad.

I naively did not check the hacker player i was blinded by the “free” weapon

Hello, Tony_Cesare!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

If I were you I would start telling the truth.

It’s the true why I need to lie? I’m a family owner and good friendship in all sever, a good reputation,a very honest person and all can say that

i don’t need a sniper hacked gun to be strong. 
only the mind make a person strong IG

it’s the first time that I’m here and it’s so sad for me

• Community Owner

1) It is not the first time that you are involved with a weapon hacker who spawns weapons for you.

Reminder: 4 days ago.

2) The story you wrote seems to be bullshit.

I checked the server logs and nowhere did one of the hackers tell you about trading or dropping weapons.

You had in fact a very short PM conversation with one of them where you confirmed that there were no administrator ingame and talked about vehicle trunks.

Do note that I was overseeing the situation the whole time, including reading your chat messages.

Will you man up and be honest?

25 minutes ago, Dylan said:

1) It is not the first time that you are involved with a weapon hacker who spawns weapons for you.

Reminder: 4 days ago.

2) The story you wrote seems to be bullshit.

I checked the server logs and nowhere did one of the hackers tell you about trading or dropping weapons.

You had in fact a very short PM conversation with one of them where you confirmed that there were no administrator ingame and talked about vehicle trunks.

Do note that I was overseeing the situation the whole time, including reading your chat messages.

Will you man up and be honest?

he tell me where store stuff in a security place and i tell him the car trunk.His name was joe or something of similar and we spoken in italian on pm.
He meet me and my friend Zenx(migel and lelly) that speaking italian so he pmed me about the store in italian language.

you can chek that i was speaking with theme.
but the guy that drop the gun have a different name started with the letter B if i remember correctly. 
i dont know noone of them.
And 4 days ago i help the admins to solve it. you think that i'm so stupid to hacker the guns for what? i have all guns that i need. and it's not first time that hacker with weapons hack work in the server i saw like 6 ban today for these reason.

so it’s not the first time that people hacker guns, check better.

I was so stupid to take it but I’m not a lier or a bad person I like all comunity enemy and friends.

Edited by Tony_Cesare
Grammar errors, my English is bad sorry

• Community Owner

.. and yet you stored those RPG's in your property.

Your appeal is denied. You can appeal again once you're willing to tell me everything (this includes what happened 4 days ago aswell), or ask your friend to do it instead.