John_Brook banned by Martin Lawrence

TheKing

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    John_Brook

• Which staff member banned you?
    Martin Lawrence

• When did you get banned?
    11/13/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi accounting

• Personal comment

First of all sorry about date its been 6 months at least so I don’t  remember exactly. So I made a mistake and opened up another account while my main account was not banned. It was stupid to open up another account and therefore Im so upset about my action I did, Im here to apologize from staff team for my mistake and if I get another chance I wont break any single rule I promise, and you can keep this as my word. Thank you

Hello, John_Brook!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I used to have Dean Brook or Ambrose not sure about last name bc at the time I had other account I left samp for long time due to school and when I got back i couldnt log in as it was wrong password and I forgot password even reached for some of staff member that time but they were skeptical and they were like ok its fine if I dont use it

10 minutes ago, John_Arrows said:

I used to have Dean Brook or Ambrose not sure about last name bc at the time I had other account I left samp for long time due to school and when I got back i couldnt log in as it was wrong password and I forgot password even reached for some of staff member that time but they were skeptical and they were like ok its fine if I dont use it

Also this was my first ban and I can ensure that it wont happen again, like I said im sad about my actions and I promise it wont happen again! Just need one last chance to prove you im changed! Just give me once chance I wont let anyone down

1 hour ago, Pedro. said:

Dean_Brook is a level 17 account. We will ban your other accounts and let you play in one. Tell me which one you will be using so I can unban and ban the remaining ones, also do not repeat this.

First of all thank you for giving me another chance! I will be using John Brook if its ok with you bc as you know and like I mentioned I have no information about other one so yes I will be using John Brook. Thanks again

8 hours ago, Pedro. said:

Dean_Brook is a level 17 account. We will ban your other accounts and let you play in one. Tell me which one you will be using so I can unban and ban the remaining ones, also do not repeat this.

Sir will I be able to play?