Full name: Ben Chesterfield

Phone number: 2813

Residence address: Rodeo, Los Santos.
Email ((discord tag)): BenSmith#3294

Details of the company
Company name: Luxury Corporation

Company type: Logistic/Rentals/Real Estate

Company creation date: July 6 2021

Company's headquarters address: Market Mall, Los Santos.

Company's phone number (if it has): 0555
Company's networth: 2,500,000
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: This company is new, trying to grow up each day, working hard and doing there best to be the first business ever in San Andreas and also the first priority are our customers. LUC is a company that is able anytime for anything that is needed for their customers. Working harder and harder every day.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: The funds will be used for the for salaries of your employees which is needed in the current situation in FC.
Link to your business' thread:

Agreement contract

I, Ben Chesterfield , representative of the Luxury Corporation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Ben Chesterfield
05/09/2021

Edited by Benjamin

Details of the representative of the company

Full name: Andrei White

Phone number: 44738

Residence address: Ganton, Los Santos

Email ((discord tag)): Andrei White#1619

Details of the company

Company name: ARo Green Autos

Company type: Rentals

Company creation date: 9th September 2021

Company's headquarters address: Downtown, San Fierro, No. 2965

Company's phone number (if it has): n/a

Company's networth: $1,000,000

Current number of employees: 8

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

ARo Green Autos is a new, independent company, specialized in renting Journey Campervans to people who are in love with nature and enjoy camping. We are based in Downtown San Fierro, no. 2965.

Our vans are fully equipped with bedroom, kitchen and sitting room. They all come with radio and gps installed.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: 

In these challenging times of high inflation of the economy, the funds will be used for:

- training of new and existing employees to a high standard of customer service,

- marketing and advertising strategies like hiring advertising companies, posting advertisements ((/cad)) and renting of billboards,

- general maintenance of our vehicles (fuel, repairs) and buildings (taxes),

- aquiring and personalisation of more vehicles

- salaries,

- furnishing of our Headquarters

https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/19066-aro-green-autos/

Agreement contract

I, Andrei White, representative of ARo Green Autos, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei White

Full name:
 Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Rodeo, Los Santos, NR. 304
Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company
Company name: Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: Transport Company, Vehicle Customizations

Company creation date: 1/4/2021 (ingame status gained on 24/4/2021)

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR. 2922

Company's phone number (if it has): 0707
Company's networth: $4,207,311 ($3,379,311 in groupbank, $828,000 in vehicles)
Current number of employees: 19 (2 leaders, 17 employees)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Vanhanen & Sidorovich is the biggest company in the people's transport field in San Andreas state. We are providing our services reliably and with low costs to the citizens. On top of that we are also providing very unique vehicle customization to people. Our aim is to provide quality services with affordability in mind.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be primarly used to payroll the employees, we had very sucessfull month and we are aiming to employ new people so that our service will be more reliable for people. Moreover we are expanding to Flint County with our new division and this will generate new expenses for us.

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Marko Vanhanen,
Date: 11/9/2021

a7x6qwx.png

Dear San Andreas business owners,

Starting from next month, there will be a timeframe of five days to submit your applications. From the 1st to the 5th day of the month. Applications sent after the fifth day will be denied. The department of treasury would like to remind everyone who already received the state fund that at the end of each month you need to provide a detailed report of the money spent regardless if you're applying next month or not. 

With warmest regards,

a.png.3cfcec18de17cc9ee5415c23a1d7e703.png

Charles McGill

San Andreas Governor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Full name:
Eazy Dalton

Phone number: 5533

Residence address: Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Eazy#7916

Details of the company
Company name:
Ganton Furniture Company

Company type: Furnishing company

Company creation date:  24 Feb 2021

Company's headquarters address: Ganton, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0999
Company's networth: 1,590,000$
Current number of employees: 33
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Ganton Furniture Company is an established company which has proven its quality and its value to the San Andreas economy. GFC has employed people from poorer parts of Los Santos with the aim to increase the standard in those regions and to provide stable income to multiple families. This company has proven 
their motto to provide accessible prices for poorer regions of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Additionally, GFC provides services such as design & architecture (mapping), and furnishing. Therefore, it can help the Government with their future projects in poorer regions of Los Santos, as we have a lot of experience with customers in those regions, especially in black communities. 

With all that being said, we would like to be a part of the SBSF so we can keep recruiting people, expand our business, and keep the employees on the payroll in these challenging economic times, especially with the pandemic on top of it.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1,350,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We would like to start a project where we offer our services and products to customers where they will be allowed to pay in an extended period of 48 months, so people can more easily overcome the hard, challenging times during COVID-19 crisis, and pay in smaller monthly or yearly rates, so we can keep the company running. Additionally, we would like to open a private school for architecture where we will focus on educating young, promising candidates who have trouble finding jobs so we can take them off the streets and direct them to work and earn legally. We would provide classes held by our main architect, Marcus Reed, who will teach our potential students all necessary aspects of architecture (we will give them sessions on our mapping server).

Agreement contract

I, Eazy Dalton, representative of the Ganton Furniture Company , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Eazy Dalton,
20/09/2021

Edited by Eazy

• 2 weeks later...

a7x6qwx.png

The State Government will once again provide business organisations with funds for the upcoming month to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country. Funding will start from October 01, 2021.

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application))

Note: Last Date to Apply for State Business Support Fund is October 10,2021. 

Signed,
Rose Oberoii

Vice Governor.

Full name:
 Sanji Bush

Phone number: 233

Residence address: East Los Santos Beach
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: Evergreen Plantations

Company type: Farming Company

Company creation date: 16/7/2020

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santos Beach

Company's phone number (if it has):
Company's networth: $2.000.000
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is the only farming company around the city and provides a good-paying job to its employees. Our farming company is at Flint Range Country near to Los Santos-Flint Country tolls and providing job to people who need money.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    2.000.000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to restock the farm with seeds, paying its employees and service the vehicles.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 30/9/2021

Details of the representative of the company

Full name: Rowan Chesterfield

Phone number: 1881

Residence address: Idlewood, Los Santos NR. #125

Email ((discord tag)): Furkan#8834

Details of the company

Company name: Hernandez Corporation

Company type: Vehicle Dealership, Real Estate, Rental Office, Furnituring.

Company creation date: 06 September, 2020

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos NR. #2688

Company's phone number (if it has): 0111

Company's networth: $10,021,582

Current number of employees: 24

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Our company has been one of the most active and successful businesses in the field of Dealership, Rental Offices, Real Estates and Furnituring. As we are expanding our fields, our manpower is significantly increasing. We are aiming to give provide service to everyone as we expand our offices all around town.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: It will be used to fund our company's employees, and we will be focusing on upgrading our vehicle rental offices and we are aiming to work on our newly bought farm, improve the farm and fund newly recruited farmers.

Agreement contract

I, Rowan Chesterfield, representative of the Hernandez Corporation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Rowan Chesterfield

Chief Business Officer

Hernandez Corporation

Date: 01/10/2021

Details of the company

Company name: ARo Green Autos

Company type: Rentals

Company creation date: 9th September 2021

Company's headquarters address: Downtown, San Fierro, No. 2965

Company's phone number (if it has): n/a

Company's networth: $2,000,000

Current number of employees: 12

ARo Green Autos is a new, independent company, specialized in renting Journey Campervans to people who are in love with nature and enjoy camping. We are based in Downtown San Fierro, no. 2965.

Our vans are fully equipped with bedroom, kitchen and sitting room. They all come with radio and gps installed.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,500,000

In these challenging times of high inflation of the economy, the funds will be used for:

- training of new and existing employees to a high standard of customer service,

- marketing and advertising strategies like hiring advertising companies, posting advertisements ((/cad)) and renting of billboards,

- aquiring and personalisation of more vehicles

- salaries,

https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/19066-aro-green-autos/

Agreement contract

I, Andrei White, representative of ARo Green Autos, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei White

Details of the company

Company name: ARo Green Ltd.

Company type: Logistics/Real Estate/Auto Service

Company creation date: 15th May 2021

Company's headquarters address: Esplanade East, San Fierro, Nr. 2927

Company's phone number (if it has): 0200

Company's networth: $3,000,000

Current number of employees: 22

ARo Green Ltd. is an established logistics company, based in the City of San Fierro. We are looking at expanding our business in the State of San Andreas and provide a great service to our customers. We are working hard in order to be able to offer our customers competitive prices and continue our journey in this very demanding business domain. So far, we have managed to attract new customers and proved ourselves to deliver a fast and reliable service every time.

- aquiring and personalisation of more vehicles and trailers

- salaries,

Agreement contract

I, Andrei White, representative of ARo Green Ltd., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei White,

Edited by Andrei_Andu

Details of the representative of the company

Full name: Brian Kim

Phone number: 109

Residence address: Dillimore

Email ((discord tag)): Ruiz#8647

Details of the company

Company name: Four Corner Organization

Company type: Business

Company creation date: May 30

Company's headquarters address: Temple, Los Santos, NR. 2962

Company's phone number (if it has): 011

Company's networth: $4,500,000.

Current number of employees: 34

FCO is regarded as Four Corner Organization. Which holds up many jobs like estate, dealership, event hub, and rentals. The agency is allotted in stages which are -

1 - Four Corner Real Estate

2- Four Corner Dealership

3- Event Hub

4- Rentals

These are some divisions

We updated our company with new things now

Dealership - Employees will get salary as the tax they take while selling the vehicle

Event hub - The team will collect money from tickets and all + some percent of income by company

Estate - We invest on this with huge amount of money

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We buy properties, Paying employees, Giving away small properties to new comers, Repairing vehicles, managing our company, and new division ( Dealership and event hub ) in which we need funds to run the event hub for organizing events and payments for the members. We are looking to invest on some motors and sell them as dealership too.

Agreement contract

I, Brian Kim, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Brian Kim

Date: October 1, 2021.

Edited by Brot

Full name: Kaushal White

Phone number: 766

Residence address: Market, Los Santos, NR . 336
Email ((discord tag)): Kaushal#0880

Details of the company
Company name: Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's headquarters address:   The Pink Swan, Las Venturas, NR 2821

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  5 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - Kaushal#0880.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Millions Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Kaushal White, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Kaushal White 

Date: October 2, 2021.

Edited by Kaushal

Full name: 
Sean Johnson

Phone number: 7074

Residence address:   Marina, Los Santos, NR. 1050
Email ((discord tag)): Time Traveller#8421

Details of the company
Company name: Weazel News Company

Company type: News Company

Company creation date:  14th July 2020

Company's headquarters address: Market, Los Santos, NR. 2626

Company's phone number (if it has): 0155
Company's networth: 3,558,000$
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  The Company is actively working to deliver the news from every corner of the state to your Televisions. We have been also actively working to provide employment to unemployed people in the state of San Andreas. In Addition we also have been paying our employees good salary in order to keep them happy and helping to improve their financial status in the state. We are also came forward to help people to grow their business around the state by providing them Paid Advertisement services. We charge only around 1.000$ a day for advertising their Business forcing our full power 24/7 in order to advertise their business. In Other Side we will keep working to deliver news to the people in their TV's.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  600,000$ Each Month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for the Company important needs and for the paychecks of the employees and also for buying new equipment for the company and in order to improve a specific TV Show Quality that we host on our Channel.

I, Sean Jhonson, representative of the Weazel News Company, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 

spacer.png
Date: 03/10/2021

Edited by Luis_Jhonson
Updated.

Full name:
 Marko Vanhanen

Details of the company
Company name: Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company's phone number (if it has): 0707
Company's networth: $3,919,311 ($3,083,311 in groupbank, $836,000 in vehicles)
Current number of employees: 18 (2 leaders, 16 employees)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Vanhanen & Sidorovich is the biggest company in the people's transport field in San Andreas state. We are providing our services reliably and with low costs to the citizens. On top of that we are also providing very unique vehicle customization to people. Our aim is to provide quality services with affordability in mind.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be primarly used to payroll the employees, we had very sucessfull month and we are aiming to employ new people so that our service will be more reliable for people. Moreover we expandedto Flint County with our new division and this generates new expenses for us. Aswell as miscelanious expenses such as repairing the fleet and fueling it up.

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Marko Vanhanen,
Date: 6/10/2021

Residence address: Ganton, Los Santos

Email ((discord tag)): Andrei White#1619

Details of the company

Company name: Ganton Furniture Company

Company creation date: 24 Feb 2021

Company's headquarters address: Ganton, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0999

Company's networth: $2,000,000

Current number of employees: 33

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Ganton Furniture Company is an established company which has proven its quality and its value to the San Andreas economy. GFC has employed people from poorer parts of Los Santos with the aim to increase the standard in those regions and to provide stable income to multiple families. This company has proven their motto to provide accessible prices for poorer regions of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Additionally, GFC provides services such as design & architecture (mapping), and furnishing. Therefore, it can help the Government with their future projects in poorer regions of Los Santos, as we have a lot of experience with customers in those regions, especially in black communities. 

With all that being said, we would like to be a part of the SBSF so we can keep recruiting people, expand our business, and keep the employees on the payroll in these challenging economic times, especially with the pandemic on top of it.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,500,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We would like to start a project where we offer our services and products to customers where they will be allowed to pay in an extended period of 48 months, so people can more easily overcome the hard, challenging times during COVID-19 crisis, and pay in smaller monthly or yearly rates, so we can keep the company running. Additionally, we would like to open a private school for architecture where we will focus on educating young, promising candidates who have trouble finding jobs so we can take them off the streets and direct them to work and earn legally. We would provide classes held by our main architect, Marcus Reed, who will teach our potential students all necessary aspects of architecture (we will give them sessions on our mapping server).

Agreement contract

I, Andrei White, representative of the Ganton Furniture Company , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei White,

• Like 1

Full name: Athena Carter

Phone number: 6155

Residence address: NR 1529,Verona Beach,LS.
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name: Carter Logistics

Company type: Inc with multiple subsidiaries: Marketing/Logistics/Rental

Company creation date: 6th September 2020

Company's headquarters address: NR 2451,Downtown, LS.

Company's phone number (if it has): 0606
Company's networth: 2.4 millions 
Current number of employees: 43
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: CI has been one of the oldest and still functioning groups in SA. The company started from  Logistics and expanded to other branches, that came with a high cost of acquiring assets and vehicles needed for the company. CI has managed to provide job to over 40 employees from different regions and ethnic backgrounds and is still expanding it's visions. Recognizing new talent through organized events (Boxing, Trivia and welfare) CI has an unmatched reputation and winner of 2020's best business group.  It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:The funds will be used to provide employees with a salary and billsof our legal team and lawyers. The money will also be used in upkeep of the vehicles(Logistics), mechanics and upgrading vehicles for Rentals and lastly for advertisement purposes.

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Incorporated, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Athena Carter
09/10/2021

a7x6qwx.png

Greetings, We'd like to gladly announce that the State Business Support Fund program will be running actively once again from now on!  

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed by,
signature.png.d6ad26ff31e5069c4b7655af567fa90f.png

Governor of San Andreas

Full name:
 Brian Kim

Phone number: 109

Residence address: Dillimore, Red County, NR. 1951
Email ((discord tag)): AiM#8647

Details of the company
Company name: Four Corner Organization

Company type:  Dealership and Estate

Company creation date: May 30, 2021 (In-game creation:8 Aug 2021)

Company's headquarters address: Roca Escalante, Las Venturas, NR. 2962

Company's phone number (if it has): 011
Company's networth: (0 in bank, 6.6m in vehicles, and 1.1m - properties | 6m for HQ upgrades) - 13.7m total
Current number of employees: 50 (4 leaders and 46 working people team)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: FCO which is recognized as Four Corner Organization is a organization which is a dealership and estate organization. Due to market competition, we are now aiming to provide citizens automobiles with definitely zero more rate charge. Also searching to our dealership employees they will get no income as per this present day market. The FCO management determined to provide costs for each and every dealership employee when they sell a vehicle effectively from the dealership. So their dedication to work will hold going on.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used to pay dealership employees each time they will sell a car efficaciously from the dealership and additionally for making classified ads

I, Brian Kim, representative of the Four Corner Organization, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Brian Kim,
Date: 19/01/2022

Edited by AIM

Full name:
Yasuke Saito

Phone number: 5533

Residence address: Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Eazy#7916

Details of the company
Company name:
The Gvardia Corporation Ltd.

Company creation date:  24 Feb 2021

Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0999
Company's networth: 2,590,000$
Current number of employees: 36
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  The Gvardia Corporations an established company which has proven its quality and its value to the San Andreas economy. TGC has employed people from poorer parts of Los Santos with the aim to increase the standard in those regions and to provide stable income to multiple families. This company has proven 
their motto to provide accessible prices for poorer regions of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Additionally, TGC provides services such as design & architecture (mapping), and furnishing. Therefore, it can help the Government with their future projects in poorer regions of Los Santos, as we have a lot of experience with customers in those regions, especially in black communities. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1,500,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We would like to start a project where we offer our services and products to customers where they will be allowed to pay in an extended period of 48 months, so people can more easily overcome the hard, challenging times during COVID-19 crisis, and pay in smaller monthly or yearly rates, so we can keep the company running. Additionally, we would like to open a private school for architecture where we will focus on educating young, promising candidates who have trouble finding jobs so we can take them off the streets and direct them to work and earn legally. We would provide classes held by our main architect, Wei Shen, who will teach our potential students all necessary aspects of architecture (we will give them sessions on our mapping server).

Moreover, we have expanded our business offices to San Fierro, and we would like to use the funds to start a marketing campaign because San Fierro is currently not as popular as Los Santos so we would like to make that city alive as it once used to be. Also, we have successfully completed a huge project for the Government so we would like to issue bonuses to our hard-working employees to help them overcome COVID-19 period more easily.

Agreement contract

I, Yasuke Saito, representative of The Gvardia Corporation Ltd. , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Yasuke Saito,
19/01/2022

Full name: Shaquille Gambino

Phone number: 7776

Residence address: Willowfield, Los Santos, number 798
Email ((discord tag)): faithless#9376

Details of the company
Company name: Willowfield Accommodation and Rental.

Company type: Accommodation, rental, dealership, furnishing services

Company creation date: 1/15/22

Company's headquarters address: Willowfield, Los Santos, number 798
Company's bank id: -

Company's phone number (if it has): -
Company's networth: Around 25 milion dollars in vehicles. 
Current number of employees: 7
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  I've started this project with a lot of passion and determination. My idea is unique and I'm more than happy that I've managed to attract people sharing it. ''WAAR'' is a new company with young and enthusiastic team. Our company is the only one in Willowfield to offer services, as mentioned above. ''WAAR'' is mostly famous for it's residence and the services we offer. People from all over the state are renting our private properties and vehicles. The company standards are high, we strive to achieve the best customer support. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 2,000,000$.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: In order to stay competitive in the market and attract better employees, the company has to fulfil their demands. The funds will be used in expanding the business, purchasing new company equipment, training. 

Spoiler

Agreement contract

I,-Shaquille Gambino-, representative of the ''Willowfield Accommodation and Rental'', swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Shaquille Gambino

Edited by -PROTTO-

Full name: Benjamin Thompson

Phone number: 2813

Residence address: Market, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): BenSmith#3294

Details of the company
Company name: Luxury Corporation

Company type: Logistic/Real Estate/Rental/Minting/

Company creation date: July 6, 2021

Company's headquarters address: Market, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0555
Company's networth: (46,000,000 vehicles, 3,000,000 in bank, 3,000,000 HQ upgrades.) 52,000,000
Current number of employees: 32
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: We've been working hard to give the quality and also the prices that are in benefits for our customers so basically, we started to lower our prices and our company didn't earn any profit from it, we are still continuing with these steps. Also, we've to pay each one of our workers so it's like kinda hard to do all these things without a current amount.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 4,000,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To continue with these steps in the current economy, the funds will be used to hire new people, pay our current workers, and expand the business.

Agreement contract

I, Benjamin Thompson, representative of the Luxury Corporation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Benjamin Thompson
1/19/2022

• Like 1

etails of the representative of the company
Full name:
 Marko Vanhanen

Details of the company
Company name: Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company's phone number (if it has): 0707
Company's networth: $3,066,811 ($2,150,811 in groupbank, $916,000 in vehicles)
Current number of employees: 16 (3 leaders, 13 employees)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Vanhanen & Sidorovich is the biggest company in the people's transport field in San Andreas state. We are providing our services reliably and with low costs to the citizens. On top of that we are also providing very unique vehicle customization to people. Our aim is to provide quality services with affordability in mind. We are also putting our effort into making streets clean by our division Sanitary Andreas.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $850,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be primarly used to payroll the employees in both taxi and cleaning division, although taxi transport isnt used much these days, we are still trying to provide it at our best effort. To add up, we are currently planning to open a new division, and it will generate a lot of expenses to get it started. Aswell as vehicle maintenance and general costs will be covered by the cash provided.

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Marko Vanhanen,
Date: 19/1/2021

Full name:
 Sanji Bush

Phone number: 233

Residence address: East Los Santos Beach
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: Evergreen Plantations

Company type: Farming Company

Company creation date: 16/7/2020

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santos Beach

Company's phone number (if it has):
Company's networth: $2.000.000
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is the only farming company around the city and provides a good-paying job to its employees. Our farming company is at Flint Range Country near to Los Santos-Flint Country tolls and providing job to people who need money.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    1.500.000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to restock the farm with seeds, paying its employees and service the vehicles.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 19/1/2021

Full name: Jesse Flores

Phone number: 8008

Residence address: 761 Glen Park
Email ((discord tag)): suryanta#7934

Details of the company
Company name: F.A.G.G.O.T Flores And Gabagooli Global Organisation of Trade Ltd

Company type: Used Vehicles, Mineral Resources, Retail, Real Estate

Company creation date: 1 January 2022

Company's headquarters address: GPS 1681
Company's bank id: 610

Company's phone number (if it has): n/a
Company's networth: Circa $5,000,000 in reserves for used car purchases.
Current number of employees: 4
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: We are a fast growing car sales business. We are unlike other companies; as we purchase used cars instead of simply transferring them; we try to give people better prices for ores; we are one of the largest chains of 24/7s in Los Santos; we always have houses for sale.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To enhance our retail chain of 24/7s and Furniture stores, and also to entice new staff into the business via paying a fair salary.

Agreement contract

I, -Jesse Flores-, representative of the F.A.G.G.O.T Flores And Gabagooli Global Organisation of Trade Ltd, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Jesse Flores
Name,

Jesse Flores
Date

20 01 2022

Edited by suryanta
whoops i wrote 4
  • Like 2

Full name: Micah Bell

Phone number: 42688

Residence address: Santa Maria Beach- Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Micah_Bell

Details of the company
Company name: Mendez Company

Company type: Rentals/Dealership/Furniture/Fish Business

Company creation date: 18 Nov 2021

Company's headquarters address:  Mulholland-Los Santos-Gps 2989

Company's phone number (if it has): 0221
Company's networth: 1.568.000
Current number of employees: 29
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Well our company is the newest company in the town currently ,we have the best fish prices ,we sell like 10-15 cars daily ,we have few vehicles to rent,we started to furnish properties but after all of it we don't see much profit we need some sort of help

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 3,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: The funds will be used to pay our labourers and buy some things to make our company better

https://discord.gg/XUdsRWjzHM

Agreement contract

I, -Micah Bell-, representative of the -Mendez Company-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, MicahBell
Name, Micah Bell
Date: 1/20/2022

• Like 1