Company name: ARo Green Ltd.

Company type: Logistics Company

Company creation date: 15th May 2021

Company's headquarters address: Esplanade East, San Fierro, Nr. 2927

Company's phone number (if it has): 0200

Company's networth: $1,700,000

Current number of employees: 18

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

ARo Green Ltd. is an established logistics company, based in the City of San Fierro. We are looking at expanding our business in the State of San Andreas and provide a great service to our customers. We are working hard in order to be able to offer our customers competitive prices and continue our journey in this very demanding business domain. So far, we have managed to attract new customers and proved ourselves to deliver a fast and reliable service every time.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $3,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: In these challenging times of high inflation of the economy, the funds will be used for:

- training of new and existing employees to a high standard of customer service,

- marketing and advertising strategies like hiring advertising companies, posting advertisements ((/cad)) and renting of billboards,

- general maintenance of our vehicles (fuel, repairs) and buildings (taxes),

- aquiring and personalisation of more vehicles and trailers

- salaries,

- furnishing of our Headquarters

Link to your business' thread:

www.arogreen.com

www.arogreen.com/reviews&vacancies

Agreement contract

I, Andrei Andu, representative of ARo Green Ltd., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei Andu,

Edited by Andrei_Andu

Details of the representative of the company
Full name:
 Anthony Perez

Phone number: 233

Residence address: East Los Santos Beach
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: Evergreen Plantations

Company type: Farming Company

Company creation date: 16/7/2020

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santos Beach

Company's phone number (if it has):
Company's networth: $2.000.000
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is the only farming company around the city and provides a good-paying job to its employees. Our farming company is at Flint Range Country near to Los Santos-Flint Country tolls and providing job to people who need money.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    1.500.000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to restock the farm with seeds, paying its employees and service the vehicles.

Agreement contract

I, -Anthony Perez-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Anthony Perez
Name, Anthony Perez
Date: 30/6/2021

Full name: 
Anthony Perez

Phone number:  233

Residence address:  East Los Santons Beach

Details of the company
Company name:

Oxiram Finance & Funds

Company type: Banking Company

Company creation date:  8/8/2021

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santons Beach

Company's networth: 1.200.000$
Current number of employees: 26
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Oxiram Finance & Funds is a banking company which is providing loans to the citizens of San Andreas. We are providing three(3) kinds of loans; Personal, Property and Vehicle loans. Oxiram is trying to improve the economy and help people which need money to fulfil their dreams, for example to buy their dreamed vehicle.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:   $1.500.000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to provide loans to our clients and paying our employees.

Agreement contract

I, -Anthony Perez-, representative of the -Oxiram Finance & Funds-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Anthony Perez
Name, Anthony Perez
Date: 30/6/2021

Full name: 
Andrade Almas

Phone number: 666

Residence address: Richman Los Santos - Madd Doggs
Email ((discord tag)): Pete#1045

Details of the company
Company name: 
Tiger's Den

Company type: Bar and dinner

Company creation date: March 17th 2021

Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos. NR.2914

Company's phone number (if it has): 0420
Company's networth: 4.030.500$
Current number of employees:  7
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role? : It is the only actively event-hosting bar, or bar as a whole, in the whole state. We provide a place for everyone to rest up and enjoy a drink and a meal, while relaxing to nice music.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  We will distribute the funds around - paychecks for our employees, restocking the beverages and food, covering bills and renovating the place.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  1.500.000$

Agreement contract

I, Andrade Almas, representative of the Tiger's Den, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Almas
Name, Andrade Almas
Date: 30/06/2021

Full name: Zac Hernandez

Phone number: 74440 / 23750

Residence address: Marina, Los Santos NR. #2459

Email ((discord tag)): Zac#0021

Details of the company

Company name: Hernandez Corporation

Company type: Vehicle Dealership, Real Estate, News (SAN News).

Company creation date: 06 September, 2020

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos NR.#2688

Company's phone number (if it has): 0111

Company's networth: $9,000,000

Current number of employees: 29

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role? : Our company has been one of the most active and successful businesses in the field of Dealership and Real Estates, now we are opening a new daughter company which would bring quality News to our great state. We request assistance as our manpower is significantly increasing.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:

$2,500,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: 

It will be used to assist our company's employees that are hardworking, plus will be focused more on improving our newly established company (SAN News).

https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/10307-official-hernandez-corporation/

Agreement contract

I, Zac Hernandez, representative of the Hernandez Corporation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Zac Hernandez

Chief Business Officer

Hernandez Corporation

Date: 01/07/2021

Edited by Zac

Full name: Daniel Campbell

Phone number: 9855

Residence address: NR. 446, Marina, Los Santos, San Andreas
Email ((discord tag)): jacket#6615

Company name: Prime Enterprises [PEI]

Company type: Logistics

Company creation date: September 27th 2020

Company's headquarters address: NR. 2725, Downtown Los Santos, San Andreas 

Company's phone number (if it has): 0777
Company's networth: ~ $10,000,000
Current number of employees: 27

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Prime Enterprises is a growing company which has quickly become a market leader in the logistics industry, taking on fierce competition in the industry. During this time, we have faced issues with poorly-led governments and their lacklustre support system for corporate businesses such as our own. We are a trustworthy, large business and has backed the government in their campaign. We are also recognised across the state as one of the best companies to work for, due to the employee satisfaction and high payment rates.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1M - 2M should suffice.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Payment for employees, maintenance & repairs of vehicles, re-investment and expansion, purchasing of new businesses, agriculture, etc. We are looking to expand in new sectors when we have enough resources to do so. We'd also like to pay bonuses to our employees, as well as supply a paycheck to our corporate team. Moreover, we are widely seen as one of the best places to work for - judging by employee satisfaction and payment.

Agreement contract

I, Daniel Campbell, representative of Prime Enterprises, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

gU8QwQF.png
Daniel Campbell
1st July 2021

Edited by Daniel Campbell

Full name: Gilberto Rodriguez

Phone number:

Residence address: Flint Country
Email ((discord tag)): Onur Skenderi#6379

Details of the company
Company name: NRSA ( National Road Safety Agency )

Company type: Road Safety

Company creation date: 27 JAN 2021

Company's phone number (if it has): None

Company's headquarters address: Temple,Gas Station

Company's networth: 2m
Current number of employees: 10
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Because our company is working hard for Los Santos and for the citizens safety by placing barriers and stopping people to drive so fast. Also we had a meeting with the government Mr.Tanzidur and he gave us much money for the work, thanks to him.
We are very active and we never gonna let roads of San Andreas to not be secured.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 2m

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Donations to Food Banks, buying more barriers whitch can be used for our work , paycheck for the workers etc...

Agreement contract

I, Gilberto Rodriguez, representative of the NRSA , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

signature.png.d61737f5e86cda838b899a3911d9f32f.png
Name,
Gilberto
Date
07/01/2021

Edited by Onur_Skenderi
  • Like 1

Full name: Brian Ruiz

Phone number: 33815 

Residence address: Palomino Creek, Red County, NR. 2284
Email ((discord tag)): Gopal#8647

Details of the company
Company name: Four Corner Real Estate

Company type: Real Estate

Company creation date: May 30, 2021

Company's headquarters address: Downtown, Los Santos. ( Near LS bank )

Company's phone number (if it has): N/A
Company's networth: ( no grp bank, not ig scripted group )
Current number of employees: 5
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: FCRE which is Four Corner Real Estate finding properties all around SA, This company buy and sell properties also keeping in mind that there are newcomers in town they are going to give some properties and apartments free for them. We aim for quality properties either it's a house or business. We brandish our properties every week to sell and also buy from citizens.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To buy properties and some money for free homes for poor and newcomers.

I, -Brian Ruiz-, representative of the -Four Corner Real Estate-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Brian Ruiz,
July 6, 2021

Details of the representative of the company
Full name: 
Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos, NR. 2556
Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company
Company name: 
Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: People transport (taxi, limousine, bus), preparing to expand into Vehicle Customization

Company creation date: 1st April 2021 (ingame status granted on 24th)

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR. 2922 

Company's phone number (if it has): -
Company's networth941,790$ (273,790$ in bank, 668,000$ in vehicles)

Current number of employees: 11 (13 groupmembers - 2 "leaders")
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

Our company plays an important role in the transport of citizens through the state of San Andreas. In addition we are providing our services for a fair price, starting from 150$ per kilometre. For immigrants we are always providing even more generous fares. Our drivers, while on duty, are trying to be as responsive as possible and have wide coverage throughout the city areas and even countryside. We would like to be part of SBSF to be able to maintain stable traffic flow across the state. Moreover, we are aiming to expand into Vehicle Customization, offering interesting-looking and quality modifications for vehicles.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 400,000$

Firstly, paychecks. With our current fare prices we are very affordable for citizens, but our employees deserve some bonuses here and there aswell, to compensate those small earnings they have currently. We want to encourage them to work and also to pay them fair wage.

And secondly, day to day maintenance. During rushhours we get dozens of calls and dozens of requests from our customers. This means that our vehicles are used very hard and they wear out really quickly. This includes motor oils, new tires, spark plugs, various filters and fuel aswell. Not talking about minor accidents that happen aswell. We have to sort them out after the work day or sometimes even during the day, and these costs are sometimes taking a big margin from the small profit of our employees. 
Also, expanding into vehicle customization business is something unknown, never done before and as always, we want to make it affordable for people. Creating some modifications from scratch can be really time and money consuming and many prototypes are not used in the end product. 

Agreement contract

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc. , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Marko Vanhanen,
6th of July 2021

• 4 weeks later...

a7x6qwx.png

The State Government will once again provide business organisations with funds for the upcoming month to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country. Funding will start from August 01, 2021.

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed,
Rose Oberoii

Secreatary of Treasury

• Like 1

Full name: Brian Kim

Residence address: Dillimore, Red County, NR. 1951
Email ((discord tag)): Gopal#8647

Details of the company
Company name: Four Corner Organization

Company type: Business

Company creation date: May 30

Company's headquarters address: ((group not IG)) if it gets IG then old FREC HQ

Company's networth: ---
Current number of employees: 18 - 19

FCO is regarded as Four Corner Organization. Which holds up many jobs like estate, mining, fishing, rentals, and mechanic jobs. We goal these people who favor to truly make an earnings out of these and supporting out them we eliminated blueberry tax for them as the rate listing is up to date which offers them greater cash from the factory. The agency is allotted in stages which are -
1 - Four Corner Real Estate
2- Four Corner Mechanics
3 - Four Corner Fishing
4 - Four Corner Mining
5- Four Corner Rentals
Every noted division has 1 head of each. Employees get the charge of the work they do with a constant revenue each and every week. We attempt to get employment increase in the State of San Andreas.

We also pay mechanics with bonuses so they can have a profit + this money we give them comes by selling ores and fishes. This maintains a balance between these.

These are some divisions of our company

First division
Four Corner Real Estate

Employees can work right here as property retailers and buyers. Investment right here is plenty wanted which we grant to them. In this division funding is the key to the effect they earn. The extra properties they promote the greater cash they get with a constant earnings per week. If you choose to be part of this division you can also apply here.

Second division
Four Corner Mechanics

Employees right here can earn via repairing automobiles with bonus repairs. The greater they restore the car they get bonuses each and every week with a constant earnings each and every week.

Third and fourth division
Four Corner Mining & Fishing

Employees right here can earn via fishing and mining. We cut off the blueberry tax and giving them greater fee from the manufacturing unit which makes this less difficult to get greater cash and earn easily. Here they get a constant revenue each week too. This is a division that we are mass hiring them and there is no restriction of employment in this division. Every miner or fisher can freely be part of our crew with the perfect requirements.

Fifth division
Four Corner Rentals

Employees are independent to earn in this division. How plenty they hire automobiles they can maintain one hundred percentage income from that rent. If you favor to observe in this division you might also apply at the panel.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We buy properties, Paying employees, Giving away small properties to new comers, Repairing vehicles and managing our company.

Agreement contract

I, -Brian Kim-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Brian Kim
Date: August 1, 2021.

Edited by Brian Kim

Full name:
Rose Oberoii

Phone number: 1110

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)): BlessedHappyPoorva#9305

Details of the company
Company name:
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's headquarters address:   The Pink Swan, Las Venturas, NR 2821

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  5 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - BlessedHappyPoorva#9305.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Millions Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Rose Oberoii, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Rose Oberoii
August 01, 2021. 

Full name:
Rose Oberoii

Phone number: 1110

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)): Poorva#9305

Details of the company
Company name:
Edhi Foundation

Company type:  Non Profit Organization

Company creation date:  May 3, 2021

Company's headquarters address:   The High Roller, Las Venturas, NR. 2937

Company's phone number (if it has): 0500

Company's networth:  2 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 13
The Edhi Foundation is striving from its early days of formation to provide free and consistent public transport service to the people of the State. We have plans, managerial manpower, and volunteers. We lack the finances to fund our operations, expenses, and acquisitions. We believe that public transportation is a basic need of the citizens of the state and we disbelieve in the capabilities of state sponsored public transportation service which even after having a huge fleet of buses and taxis and a lot of state funds are nowhere to be seen on the road and no one is talking about it. The Edhi Foundation would rise as a major player in public transportation and for now, our plans are not to monetize the operations as we're following the principles of a not-for-profit organization that operates for the ease and welfare of the people of the state. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Five Hundred Thousand Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  The funds will be used in funding the acquisitions, marketing, fees of consultants, salaries to volunteers, taxes, and operations.

Agreement contract

I, Rose Oberoii, representative of the Edhi Foundation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Rose Oberoii
August 01, 2021. 

Full name: Andrei Andu

Phone number: 44738

Residence address: Ganton, Los Santos

Email ((discord tag)): Andrei_Andu#1619

Details of the company

Company type: Logistics Company

Current number of employees: 18

ARo Green Ltd. is an established logistics company, based in the City of San Fierro. We are looking at expanding our business in the State of San Andreas and provide a great service to our customers. We are working hard in order to be able to offer our customers competitive prices and continue our journey in this very demanding business domain. So far, we have managed to attract new customers and proved ourselves to deliver a fast and reliable service every time.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,500,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: In these challenging times of high inflation of the economy, the funds will be used for:

- training of new and existing employees to a high standard of customer service,

- marketing and advertising strategies like hiring advertising companies, posting advertisements ((/cad)) and renting of billboards,

- salaries,

Agreement contract

I, Andrei Andu, representative of ARo Green Ltd., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei Andu,

Full name: Andrei Andu

Email ((discord tag)): Andrei_Andu#1619

Details of the company

Company name: ARo Green Autos

Company type: 

Company creation date: 1st of August 2021

Company's headquarters address: Downtown, San Fierro

Company's phone number (if it has): -

Company's networth: $1,000,000

Current number of employees: 5

ARo Green Autos is an independent Vehicle Dealership and Rentals

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,000,000

- growing our vehicle fleet

- salaries,

- furnishing of our new Headquarters

Agreement contract

I, Andrei Andu, representative of ARo Green Autos, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei Andu,

Full name: 
Harvey Decker

Phone number: 112

Residence address: Penthouse 4, Sunny Apartments, Walker Street, East Beach.
Email ((discord tag)):   Ramo#112

Details of the company
Company name: 
Blueberry Transportation Association (Whiteview Enterprises)

Company type: Trucking / Logistics

Company creation date: April, 2020.

Company's headquarters address: Star Tower, Downtown, Los Santos, San Andreas

Company's phone number (if it has): 0112

Company's networth: Est. $4,000,000
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Blueberry Transportation Association is unique and already a known and established company. Blueberry Transportation Association was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups and provide truck rental to truckers who cannot afford one.

Blueberry Transport Association seeks to invest in additional trucks and vans and personnel. With the implementation of state funding, and the rise of numerous other logistic companies, Blueberry Transport Association requires more financial resources to compete in the logistic market and offer a competitive salary to its employees. A core value of the Blueberry Transportation Association is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for truckers.    

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  $1,400,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To assist in employee salaries.

Whiteview Enterprises

Blueberry Transportation Association

I, Harvey Decker, representative of the Blueberry Transportation Association, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Harvey Decker

2nd August 2021.

Full name:
 Sanji Bush

Details of the company

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is the only farming company around the city and provides a good-paying job to its employees. Our farming company is at Flint Range Country near to Los Santos-Flint Country tolls and providing job to people who need money.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    1.000.000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to restock the farm with seeds, paying its employees and service the vehicles.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 3/8/2021

Full name: 
Sanji Bush

Phone number:  233

Residence address:  East Los Santos Beach

Details of the company
Company name:

Oxiram Finance & Funds

Company type: Banking Company

Company creation date:  8/8/2021

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santons Beach

Company's networth: 1.200.000$
Current number of employees: 26
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Oxiram Finance & Funds is a banking company which is providing loans to the citizens of San Andreas. We are providing three(3) kinds of loans; Personal, Property and Vehicle loans. Oxiram is trying to improve the economy and help people which need money to fulfil their dreams, for example to buy their dreamed vehicle.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:   $1.000.000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to provide loans to our clients and paying our employees.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Oxiram Finance & Funds-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date:3/8/2021

Full name: Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos, NR 2556

Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company

Company name: Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: People's transport (taxi, bus, limousine), vehicle customization

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR 2922

Company's phone number (if it has):

Company's networth: 3,074,311$ (2,246,311$ in groupbank, 828,000$ in vehicles)

Current number of employees: 15 (2 leaders, 13 employees)

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Vanhanen & Sidorovich is the biggest company in the people's transport field in San Andreas state. We are providing our services reliably and with low costs to the citizens. On top of that we are also providing very unique vehicle customization to people. Our aim is to provide quality services with affordability in mind.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 800,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Firstly, fundings will be used for payrise in current paychecks. We had a payrise in our regular paychecks about a month ago but we will be bumping it a bit more. The reason for it is simple, the actual earnings from fares are low as we would not be able to get any customers if we increase our "per kilometre" fare.
Secondly, it may seem that we are having enough funds as is right now. But our expenses are fluctuating depending on many factors. Sometimes we need to get our fleet frequently serviced because of wild traffic conditions on the streets and sometimes even our paychecks can change from week to week even by 5 times. Furthermore we will be investing in bigger automatization equipment, which will ease of our payment calculations and many others, and for the equipment we will have to pay.
And lastly, we are still seeking for new and skilled employees, to expand our business, which we need to pay as described in first

Agreement contract

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Marko Vanhanen,

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

a7x6qwx.png

The State Government will once again provide business organisations with funds for the upcoming month to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country. Funding will start from September 01, 2021.

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed,
Rose Oberoii

Vice Governor.

Full name: Brot Ruiz

Residence address: Mullholland, NR. 230
Email ((discord tag)): Ruiz#8647

Details of the company
Company name: Four Corner Organization

Company type: Business

Company creation date: May 30

Company's headquarters address: Temple, Los Santos, NR. 2962

Company's phone number (if it has): 011
Company's networth: $1,500,000.

FCO is regarded as Four Corner Organization. Which holds up many jobs like estate, dealership, event hub, and rentals. The agency is allotted in stages which are -
1 - Four Corner Real Estate
2- Four Corner Dealership

3- Event Hub

4- Rentals

These are some divisions

We updated our company with new things now

Dealership - Employees will get salary as the tax they take while selling the vehicle

Event hub - The team will collect money from tickets and all + some percent of income by company

Estate - We invest on this with huge amount of money

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We buy properties, Paying employees, Giving away small properties to new comers, Repairing vehicles, managing our company, and new division ( Dealership and event hub ) in which we need funds to run the event hub for organizing events and payments for the members. We are looking to invest on some motors and sell them as dealership too.

Agreement contract

I, -Brot Ruiz-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Brot Ruiz
Date: September 1, 2021.

Edited by Brian Kim

Full name:
 Sanji Bush

Details of the company

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    1.500.000$

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 2/9/2021

Full name: Andrei White

Email ((discord tag)): Andrei White#1619

Details of the company

Company type: Logistics/Real Estate/Auto Service

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,500,000

- salaries,

https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/16950-aro-green-ltd-trucking-at-its-finest/

Agreement contract

I, Andrei White, representative of ARo Green Ltd., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Andrei White,

Edited by Andrei_Andu

Full name: Brot Ruiz

Phone number: 33815

Residence address: Mulholland, NR. 230
Email ((discord tag)): Ruiz#8647

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's headquarters address:   The Pink Swan, Las Venturas, NR 2821

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  5 million dollars.
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - Ruiz#8647

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Millions Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Brot Ruiz, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Brot Ruiz
September 05, 2021. 

Full name: 
Harvey Decker

Phone number: 112

Residence address: Penthouse 4, Sunny Apartments, Walker Street, East Beach.
Email ((discord tag)):  Ramo#9999

Details of the company
Company name: 
Blueberry Transportation Association (Whiteview Enterprises)

Company type: Trucking / Logistics

Company creation date: April, 2020.

Company's headquarters address: Star Tower, Downtown, Los Santos, San Andreas

Company's phone number (if it has): 0112

Company's networth: Est. $4,000,000
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Blueberry Transportation Association is unique and already a known and established company. Blueberry Transportation Association was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups and provide truck rental to truckers who cannot afford one.

Blueberry Transport Association seeks to invest in additional trucks and vans and personnel. With the implementation of state funding, and the rise of numerous other logistic companies, Blueberry Transport Association requires more financial resources to compete in the logistic market and offer a competitive salary to its employees. A core value of the Blueberry Transportation Association is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for truckers.    

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  $1,100,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To assist in employee salaries.

Whiteview Enterprises

Blueberry Transportation Association

I, Harvey Decker, representative of the Blueberry Transportation Association, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Harvey Decker

5th September 2021