State Business Support Fund

SA Government

image.png.0b104f43597d3f96b07923143efb5f70.png

I. Introduction

State Business Support Fund is a program designed by the Department of Treasury and State Government. State Business Support Fund, or abbreviated (SBSF) is a way through which the Government provides business organisations with funds to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country to provide types of services and products throughout the country.

SBSF program is being regulated by State and Federal law. Upon acceptance to the SBSF program businesses are granted exclusive rights to provide their services within the State and are granted the official title of "State Business".

II. Who are we looking for?

Currently, the State Government is looking for all kind of businesses, included:

• Trucking / Logistics companies (exclusive rights to deliver crates/oil to businesses)
  • Design firms (furniture companies - exclusive rights to furnish yards)
  • Vehicle dealerships (exclusive rights to trade vehicles and act as the official dealership for the server)
  • Public transport services (companies that offer a comfortable ride to the citizens & tourists for fair fare)
  • Agriculture companies (Farming groups that provide citizens more job opportunities)
  • Vehicle rentals (exclusive rights to rent out vehicles for special occasions or leisure)
  • News agencies (responsible for gathering, reporting, and distributing news and information to the public)
  • Advertising companies (exclusive rights for advertising and marketing services)

This however does not mean other business types may not apply. This is just a list of businesses examples . We are always happy to accommodate new innovative business ideas and offer funds to back up the necessary costs. Starting from pubs and bars to restaurants!

NOTE: If you are running a corporation and one of your fields is mentioned above, you may apply in the name of the entire Corporation, but you are required to enter the field you are going to apply for in the application under "company type".

III. Where and how to apply?

The applications can be submitted at any time, as long as the SBSF is working. They will be reviewed in a couple of days and a decision is taken after that.
Applications shall be forwarded to us through an E-mail ((forums pm)) with the following questions answered: 

Hide contents

Details of the representative of the company
Full name:

Phone number:

Residence address:
Email ((discord tag)):

Details of the company
Company name:

Company type:

Company creation date:

Company's headquarters address:
Company's bank id:

Company's phone number (if it has):
Company's networth (vehicles, properties):

Company's bank assets (money):

Current number of employees:
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:
Link to your business' thread:

Agreement contract

I, -Firstname Lastname-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Name,
Date

IV. Additional information

• State Business Support Funds is intended for those businesses that have a very low economic asset and do not have large earnings;
  • The State will only select businesses which are reliable, consistent and dedicated over those who lack such attributes;
  • State Business Support Fund is being regulated by the ARTICLE IX. STATE BUSINESS REGULATIONS;
  • The support fund may be revoked from a business by the State;
  • Failure to maintain an active business and fulfill the needs set for the company will result in the removal of said company and replaced;
  • The support funds must be used in compliance and for the purposes stated in the State and Federal law;
  • Misuse of these funds will result in a State investigation and federal investigation by the FBI;
  • If a business receives these support funds, it must generate monthly reports to the State detailing the following:
    • Total number of tasks executed in the month (ie. trucking deliveries made, vehicles exchanged, customers served, number of yards furnished etc...)
    • Monthly activity (time spent on executing the tasks as a whole)
    • How were the funds from previous month used and distributed
    • How are the upcoming funds going to be used and distributed

Signed by,

spacer.png

Larry Ozaak

Governor of San Andreas

spacer.png

Antonio Hilton

Secretary of Treasury

Edited by SA Government

Full name: 
Athena Carter 
Phone number: 6155 
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name: 
Carter Logistics 
Company type: Logistics 
Company creation date: 6th September 2020
Current number of employees: 17
Carter Logistics is an established logistics company prepared to add value to the economy of San Andreas by providing jobs and a quality service to customers. It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.   
Link to your business' thread: https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/6415-ci-carter-incorporated/

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Logistics, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

eca775570c6775a26312f8298f64b661.png.b79d729646b8292b11b31f680c74cda2.png
Athena Carter 

Chief Executive Officer 

Carter Logistics
13/11/2020

Edited by SixFeetUnder
Sig issues.
  • Like 1

Fullname: 
Nessa Collins
Phone number: 133
Email ((discord tag)): Mika#7696

Details of the company
Company name: 
Blueberry Transportation Association (Whiteview Enterprises)
Company type: Trucking / Logistics
Company creation date: April, 2020
Current number of employees: 16 permanent employees, temporary employees varies
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Blueberry Transportation Association is unique and already a known and established company. Blueberry Transportation Association was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups and provide truck rental to truckers who cannot afford one.

Blueberry Transport Association seeks to invest in additional trucks and vans and personnel. With the implementation of state funding, and the rise of numerous other logistic companies, Blueberry Transport Association requires more financial resources to compete in the logistic market and offer a competitive salary to its employees. A core value of the Blueberry Transportation Association is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for truckers.    

Whiteview Enterprises

Blueberry Transportation Association

I, Nessa Collins, representative of the Blueberry Transportation Association, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Nessa Collins

14th of November 2020

Edited by Aadya

• 3 months later...

Full name: 
Athena Carter 
Phone number: 6155 
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name: 
Carter Logistics 
Current number of employees: 24
Carter Logistics is an established logistics company prepared to add value to the economy of San Andreas by providing jobs and a quality service to customers. It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.   
Link to your business' thread: https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/6415-ci-carter-incorporated/

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Logistics, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

us6mlTh.png
Athena Carter 

Chief Executive Officer 

Carter Logistics
02/03/2021

Edited by Carters

a7x6qwx.png

Greetings, We'd like to gladly announce that the State Business Support Fund program will be running actively once again from now on!  

There were few changes applied to the system and how it works, if you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed by,
Aberama Hernandez 
Secretary of Treasury

Edited by SA Government

Full name:
Rose Oberoii

Phone number: 1110

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)): Poorva#9305

Details of the company
Company name:
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's headquarters address:   The Pink Swan, Las Venturas, NR 2821

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  2 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 22 
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - Poorva#9305.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  One Million Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Rose Oberoii, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Rose Oberoii
April 24, 2021. 

Edited by Rose_Oberoi

Full name:
Marcus Burnett

Phone number: 6268

Residence address: Willowfield 217, LS, SA
Email ((discord tag)):  Ronn#2671

Details of the company
Company name: 
Dentico & Co. Law Bureau

Company type: Law firm

Company creation date:  September 3, 2020

Company's headquarters address: Willowfield 217, LS, SA 

Company's phone number (if it has): 0700
Company's networth: 3,517,000$
Current number of employees:  7
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: We are the only qualified law bureau out there. In addition to our legal services, we offer the State government and private sector the possibility to move their monetary funds from point A to point B. With vast experience and highly qualified personnel, we would like to offer our workers a competitive paycheck to keep them with us. Our upkeep costs are expanding and we're in dire need of some state funding to keep us alive.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: Two million dollars a month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for paychecks, upkeep costs, Gruppe Sechs upkeep costs, Gruppe Sechs paychecks, carpark, plane fuel, advancing our equipment and substantial amount will be used for the creation of a law school system which will set up a bar exam for attorneys.

Agreement contract

I, Marcus Burnett, representative of the Dentico & Co. Law Bureau, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Dentico & Co. Law Bureau,
Senior Partner,
Marcus Burnett,
23/04/2021

Full name: 
Sanji Kelly

Phone number: 233

Residence address: Downtown, Los Santos Hotel
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: 
Tiger's Den

Company type: Bar and dinner

Company creation date: March 17th 2021

Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos. NR.2914

Company's phone number (if it has): 0420
Company's networth: 1.340.000$
Current number of employees:  7
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role? : It is the only actively event-hosting bar, or bar as a whole, in the whole state. We provide a place for everyone to rest up and enjoy a drink and a meal, while relaxing to nice music.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  We will distribute the funds around - paychecks for our employees, restocking the beverages and food, covering bills and renovating the place.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  1.500.000$

Agreement contract

I, Sanji Kelly, representative of the Tiger's Den, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji.K
Name, Sanji Kelly
Date: 24/4/2021

Edited by Sanji

Full name:
Eazy Dalton

Phone number: 5533

Residence address: Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Eazy#7916

Details of the company
Company name:
Ganton Furniture Company

Company type: Furnishing company

Company creation date:  24 Feb 2021

Company's headquarters address: Ganton, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0999
Company's networth: 1,490,000$
Current number of employees: 28
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Ganton Furniture Company is an established company which has proven its quality and its value to the San Andreas economy. GFC has employed people from poorer parts of Los Santos with the aim to increase the standard in those regions and to provide stable income to multiple families. This company has proven 
their motto to provide accessible prices for poorer regions of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Additionally, GFC provides services such as design & architecture (mapping), and furnishing. Therefore, it can help the Government with their future projects in poorer regions of Los Santos, as we have a lot of experience with customers in those regions, especially in black communities. 

With all that being said, we would like to be a part of the SBSF so we can keep recruiting people, expand our business, and keep the employees on the payroll in these challenging economic times, especially with the pandemic on top of it.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1,350,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We would like to start a project where we offer our services and products to customers where they will be allowed to pay in an extended period of 48 months, so people can more easily overcome the hard, challenging times during COVID-19 crisis, and pay in smaller monthly or yearly rates, so we can keep the company running. Additionally, we would like to open a private school for architecture where we will focus on educating young, promising candidates who have trouble finding jobs so we can take them off the streets and direct them to work and earn legally. We would provide classes held by our main architect, Marcus Reed, who will teach our potential students all necessary aspects of architecture (we will give them sessions on our mapping server).

Agreement contract

I, Eazy Dalton, representative of the Ganton Furniture Company , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Eazy Dalton,
24/04/2021

Edited by Eazy

Full name: 
Sean Johnson

Phone number: 7074

Residence address:  Idlewood, Los Santos, NR. 36
Email ((discord tag)): Time Traveller#0007

Details of the company
Company name: Weazel News Company

Company type: News Company

Company creation date:  14th July 2020

Company's headquarters address: Market, Los Santos, NR. 2626

Company's phone number (if it has): 0155
Company's networth: 3,558,000$
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  The Company is actively working to deliver the news from every corner of the state to your tv. We have been also actively working to provide employment to unemployed people in the state of San Andreas. In Addition we also have been paying our employees good salary in order to keep them happy and helping to improve their financial status in the state. We are also came forward to help people to grow their business around the state by providing them Paid Advertisement services. We charge only around 1.000$ a day for advertising their Business forcing our full power 24/7 in order to advertise their business. In Other Side we will keep working to deliver news to the people in tv.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: Two Million Dollars each Month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for the Company important needs and for the paychecks of the employees and also for buying new equipment for the company and in order to improve a specific TV Show Quality that we host on our Channel.

I, Sean Jhonson, representative of the Weazel News Company, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 

spacer.png
Date: 24/4/2021

Edited by Luis_Jhonson
Updated.

Details of the representative of the company
Full name:
Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos, NR. 2556
Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company
Company name:
Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: Taxi and luxury transport service

Company creation date: 1st April 2021

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR. 2922 

Company's phone number (if it has): -
Company's networth: 598,000$ (to 26th of April 2021)
Current number of employees: 6 (to 26th of April 2021)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

Our company plays an important role in the transport of citizens through the state of San Andreas. In addition we are providing our services for a fair price, starting from 150$ per kilometre. For immigrants we are always providing even more generous fares, because we, me and my friend Vadim, were aswell immigrants and we know that you need to give helping hand to others in need. Our drivers, while on duty, are trying to be as responsive as possible and have wife coverage throughout the city areas and even countryside. We would like to be part of SBSF because of one thing, expading. Expading our business and hiring more employees to be able to respond to as many customers as possible. Our current employees are not robots and they cannot work 24/7 thus hiring more people is a must in order to maintain our good reputation.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 700,000$

Firstly, our headquarters. We would like to provide our employees a nice chill place inside our small building, to relax inbetween taxi shifts. As for now we have only bare minimum of furnishing installed. 

Secondly, our vehicles. They are not equally equipped. By this I mean mostly our town cruisers. Some have enhanced power and upgraded stereo, and some do not. We want to provide our customers the best of the best. Moreover, more than half of our fleet does not have alarm system, which we think is mandatory with the amount of crime in the state.

Thirdly, employees. With our current fare prices we are very affordable for citizens, but our employees deserve some bonuses here and there aswell, to compensate those small earnings they have currently.

And lastly, day to day maintenance. During rushhours we get dozens of calls and dozens of requests from our customers. This means that our vehicles are used very hard and they wear out really quickly. This includes motor oils, new tires, spark plugs, various filters and fuel aswell. Not talking about minor accidents that happen aswell. We have to sort them out after the work day or sometimes even during the day, and these costs are sometimes taking a big margin from the small profit of our employees. 

Agreement contract

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc. , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Marko Vanhanen,
26th of April 2021

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
Small grammar fixes

Full name: Kiwo Lloyd

Phone number: 2424

Residence address: Palomino Creek, Red County
Email ((discord tag)): Woth#5770

Details of the company
Company name: San Andreas Public Transportation

Company type: Governmental

Company creation date:  31st of March, 2021

Company's headquarters address: None

Company's phone number (if it has): None
Company's networth: $1,180,000
Current number of employees: 7 (Recruitment is not open as of right now)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Our goal is to become an official governmental institution and, with the help of the State Government, to achieve and deliver the highest quality of public transit for the citizens of San Andreas. We will do so through different approaches, from methods of transportation (i.e. Bus services, taxi cabs, railways, airlines) to courses and instructors specialized in "Public Service Driving", "Interaction With Passengers", "Vehicle Mechanic Techniques", "First Aid", et cetera.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000 (Two Million United States Dollars)

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: The funds will be used to cover the public service drivers salaries, instructors salaries, vehicle expenses, bonuses for exceptional work, but also to purchase a higher variety of vehicles, allowing us to begin the airline system.

Every transaction is, and will be logged into our system (discord), and every Governmental representative may request a transaction report. As mentioned before, we aim to become an official governmental institution, and for that, we highly value transparency as it is a key in gaining the trust of San Andreas citizens, whom after all, are the foundation of our institution.

[SAPT] San Andreas Public Transportation - Government groups - Valrise Gaming

Agreement contract

I, Kiwo Lloyd, representative of the San Andreas Public Transportation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Kiwo Lloyd,
04/26/2021

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

a7x6qwx.png

The State Government will once again provide business organisations with funds for the upcoming month to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country. Funding will start from 01/06/21.

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed,

lgOtWaP.png

Tanzidur Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas

• Like 1

Full name: 
Jimmy Vespuchi

Phone number: 21369

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)): IM NUB#1254

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: January 21, 2021

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  2 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 30
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact my boss on my Mail (Discord) - Poorva#9305.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Million Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Jimmy Vespuchi, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Jimmy Vespuchi 
Signed,

Edited by Tillu_Frost

Full name: Ethan Winters

Phone number: 8672

Residence address: Edhi Foundation House, Richman, Los Santos

Email ((discord tag)): Xorks#5343

Details of the company

Company name: Edhi Foundation

Company type: Business (welfare organization)

Company creation date: May 3, 2021

Company's headquarters address: Edhi HQ, /gps 1086, San Fierro

Company's phone number (if it has): -

Company's net worth: ((waiting for acceptance of IG group, properties are currently owned by individuals collectively))

The current number of employees: 11

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: The Edhi Foundation is striving from its early days of formation to provide free and consistent public transport service to the people of the State. We have plans, managerial manpower, and volunteers. We lack the finances to fund our operations, expenses, and acquisitions. We believe that public transportation is a basic need of the citizens of the state and we disbelieve in the capabilities of state sponsored public transportation service which even after having a huge fleet of buses and taxis and a lot of state funds are nowhere to be seen on the road and no one is talking about it. The Edhi Foundation would rise as a major player in public transportation and for now, our plans are not to monetize the operations as we're following the principles of a not-for-profit organization that operates for the ease and welfare of the people of the state. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: Initially we're expecting a million a month for which the entire report of expenses will be provided to the government promptly. 

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: The funds will be used in funding the acquisitions, marketing, fees of consultants, salaries to volunteers, taxes, and operations.

Link to your business' thread: https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/17536-edhi-welfare-organization/

Agreement contract

I, Ethan Winters, representative of the Edhi Foundation, swear that I've answered the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations outlined in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

Ethan Winters,

May 29, 2021

Full name: 
Sean Johnson

Phone number: 7074

Residence address:  Idlewood, Los Santos, NR. 36
Email ((discord tag)): Time Traveller#0007

Details of the company
Company name: Weazel News Company

Company type: News Company

Company creation date:  14th July 2020

Company's headquarters address: Market, Los Santos, NR. 2626

Company's phone number (if it has): 0155
Company's networth: 3,558,000$
Current number of employees: 19
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  The Company is actively working to deliver the news from every corner of the state to your tv. We have been also actively working to provide employment to unemployed people in the state of San Andreas. In Addition we also have been paying our employees good salary in order to keep them happy and helping to improve their financial status in the state. We are also came forward to help people to grow their business around the state by providing them Paid Advertisement services. We charge only around 1.000$ a day for advertising their Business forcing our full power 24/7 in order to advertise their business. In Other Side we will keep working to deliver news to the people in tv.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 500.000$ Each Month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for the Company important needs and for the paychecks of the employees and also for buying new equipment for the company and in order to improve a specific TV Show Quality that we host on our Channel.
[WNC] Weazel News Company - Legal Groups

Agreement contract
I, Sean Johnson, representative of the Weazel News Company, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
spacer.png
May 30/05/2021

Edited by Luis_Jhonson

Details of the representative of the company
Full name: 
Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos, NR. 2556
Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company
Company name: 
Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: People transport (taxi, limousine, bus)

Company creation date: 1st April 2021 (ingame status granted on 24th)

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR. 2922 

Company's phone number (if it has): -
Company's networth: 991,790$ (323,790$ in bank, 668,000$ in vehicles)

Current number of employees: 11 (13 groupmembers - 2 "leaders")
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:

Our company plays an important role in the transport of citizens through the state of San Andreas. In addition we are providing our services for a fair price, starting from 150$ per kilometre. For immigrants we are always providing even more generous fares. Our drivers, while on duty, are trying to be as responsive as possible and have wide coverage throughout the city areas and even countryside. We would like to be part of SBSF to be able to maintain stable traffic flow across the state.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 400,000$

Firstly, paychecks. With our current fare prices we are very affordable for citizens, but our employees deserve some bonuses here and there aswell, to compensate those small earnings they have currently. We want to encourage them to work and also to pay them fair wage.

And secondly, day to day maintenance. During rushhours we get dozens of calls and dozens of requests from our customers. This means that our vehicles are used very hard and they wear out really quickly. This includes motor oils, new tires, spark plugs, various filters and fuel aswell. Not talking about minor accidents that happen aswell. We have to sort them out after the work day or sometimes even during the day, and these costs are sometimes taking a big margin from the small profit of our employees. 

Agreement contract

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc. , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Marko Vanhanen,
31st of May 2021

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)

Full name: 
Sanji Kelly

Phone number: 233

Residence address: Richman, Los Santos Hotel
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: 
Tiger's Den

Company type: Bar and dinner

Company creation date: March 17th 2021

Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos. NR.2914

Company's phone number (if it has): 0420
Company's networth: 1.340.000$
Current number of employees:  12
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role? : It is the only actively event-hosting bar, or bar as a whole, in the whole state. We provide a place for everyone to rest up and enjoy a drink and a meal, while relaxing to nice music.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  We will distribute the funds around - paychecks for our employees, restocking the beverages and food, covering bills and renovating the place.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  1.500.000$

Agreement contract

I, Sanji Kelly, representative of the Tiger's Den, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji.K
Name, Sanji Kelly
Date: 1/6/2021

Full name: 
Marcus Burnett

Phone number: 0700

Residence address: Willowfield 520, Los Santos, SA
Email ((discord tag)): Ronn#2671

Details of the company
Company name: 
Carter Incorporated

Company's headquarters address: Downtown #2491, Los Santos, SA

Company's phone number (if it has): 0616
Company's networth: 15,000,000$
Current number of employees: 35
Carter Logistics is an established logistics company prepared to add value to the economy of San Andreas by providing jobs and a quality service to customers. It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 2,000,000$ a month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funding is to be used to facilitate better trucking services for our clients and to increase the truckers paychecks and to keep up with the new influx of truckers that the company has hired. Being one of the largest job providers in the State we do need the State sided funding to motivate truckers in the corporation. Funding will also be used to maintain the carpark we have obtained throughout the time period, which also falls under the category of safety of which the corporation is responsible with to ensure the vehicles used are safe to be used and not malfunctioning.
Link to your business' thread: HOMEPAGE

Agreement contract

I, Marcus Burnett, representative of the Carter Incorporated, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Senior partner,
Marcus Burnett,
01/JUN/21

Edited by Oldman

Full name: 
Marcus Burnett

Phone number: 0700

Residence address: Willowfield 520, Los Santos, SA
Email ((discord tag)): Ronn#2671

Details of the company
Company name:  
Dentico & Co. Law Bureau & Gruppe Sechs

Company type:  Law firm & logistics

Company creation date: 3rd September 2020

Company's headquarters address: Willowfield #520, Los Santos, SA

Company's phone number (if it has): 0700
Company's networth: 750,000$
Current number of employees: 7
We are the only qualified law bureau out there. In addition to our legal services, we offer the State government and private sector the possibility to move their monetary funds from point A to point B. With vast experience and highly qualified personnel, we would like to offer our workers a competitive paycheck to keep them with us. Our upkeep costs are expanding and we're in dire need of some state funding to keep us alive.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1,000,000$ a month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for paychecks, upkeep costs, Gruppe Sechs upkeep costs, Gruppe Sechs paychecks, carpark, plane fuel, advancing our equipment and substantial amount will be used for the creation of a law school system which will set up a bar exam for attorneys.
Link to your business' thread: HOMEPAGE

Agreement contract

I, Marcus Burnett, representative of the Dentico & Co Law Bureau & Gruppe Sechs, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Senior partner,
Marcus Burnett,
01/JUN/21

Full name:
Eazy Dalton

Phone number: 5533

Residence address: Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Eazy#7916

Details of the company
Company name:
Ganton Furniture Company

Company type: Furnishing company

Company creation date:  24 Feb 2021

Company's headquarters address: Ganton, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0999
Company's networth: 1,490,000$
Current number of employees: 18
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Ganton Furniture Company is an established company which has proven its quality and its value to the San Andreas economy. GFC has employed people from poorer parts of Los Santos with the aim to increase the standard in those regions and to provide stable income to multiple families. This company has proven 
their motto to provide accessible prices for poorer regions of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Additionally, GFC provides services such as design & architecture (mapping), and furnishing. Therefore, it can help the Government with their future projects in poorer regions of Los Santos, as we have a lot of experience with customers in those regions, especially in black communities. 

With all that being said, we would like to be a part of the SBSF so we can keep recruiting people, expand our business, and keep the employees on the payroll in these challenging economic times, especially with the pandemic on top of it.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1,000,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: We would like to continue our projects we started in May 2021, and to issue out salaries for our hard-working employees. The effects of COVID-19 are still felt in this company, as we had to decrease the number of employees in our company, but we are planning to use the GOV funding to overcome the hard pandemic times and provide necessary salaries for our employees. Also, we will continue to offer payments in monthly or yearly rates as we know it's a tough period. 
Furthermore, our architecture school is very close to opening, and we will establish a new educational institute which will provide necessary education for willing students who would like to pursue a career in the architecture industry. 

Our main goals with GOV funds are: To provide employee salaries, to finish the architecture school, to complete the May 2021 projects, to offer deferred payments for customers, and to provide help to the black communities of Los Santos.

Agreement contract

I, Eazy Dalton, representative of the Ganton Furniture Company , swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Eazy Dalton,
03/06/2021

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: 
Andrei Andu

Phone number: 44738

Residence address:  Ganton, Los Santos, Nr. 828
Email ((discord tag)):  Andrei Andu#1619

Details of the company
Company name: 
ARo Green Ltd.

Company type: Logistics/Trucking

Company creation date: 15th May 2021

Company's headquarters address: Esplanade East, San Fierro, Nr. 2927

Company's phone number (if it has): 0200
Company's networth: $1.100.000
Current number of employees: 11
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  ARo Green Ltd. is an established logistics company, based in the City of San Fierro. We are looking at expanding our business in the State of San Andreas and provide a great service to our customers. We are working hard in order to be able to offer our customers competitive prices and continue our journey in this very demanding business domain. So far, we have managed to attract new customers and proved ourselves to deliver a fast and reliable service every time.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1.500.000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  The funds will be used on training existing employees to the highest standards, employ new people in order to be able to expand our business, while still providing a fast and reliable service to our customers. Also, we are looking at aquiring new vehicles and furnish the external yard of our Logistics Department based at Easter Basin Docks, Nr. 2541 and 2763. We would use a high proportion of the funds for advertising the company and renting billboards, which is quite expensive.

Agreement contract

I, Andrei Andu, representative of ARo Green Ltd., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Andrei Andu,

Edited by Andrei_Andu

• 3 weeks later...

a7x6qwx.png

The State Government will once again provide business organisations with funds for the upcoming month to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country. Funding will start from 01/07/21.

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

Signed,

Mazen Hernandez

Secreatary of Treasury

Full name: 
Harvey Decker

Phone number: 112

Residence address: Penthouse 4, Sunny Apartments, Walker Street, East Beach.
Email ((discord tag)):   Ramo#112

Details of the company
Company name: 
Blueberry Transportation Association (Whiteview Enterprises)

Company type: Trucking / Logistics

Company creation date: April, 2020.

Company's headquarters address: Star Tower, Downtown, Los Santos, San Andreas

Company's phone number (if it has): 0112

Company's networth: Est. $500,000
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Blueberry Transportation Association is unique and already a known and established company. Blueberry Transportation Association was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups and provide truck rental to truckers who cannot afford one.

Blueberry Transport Association seeks to invest in additional trucks and vans and personnel. With the implementation of state funding, and the rise of numerous other logistic companies, Blueberry Transport Association requires more financial resources to compete in the logistic market and offer a competitive salary to its employees. A core value of the Blueberry Transportation Association is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for truckers.    

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  $1,200,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To assist in employee salaries.

Whiteview Enterprises

Blueberry Transportation Association

I, Harvey Decker, representative of the Blueberry Transportation Association, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Harvey Decker

30th June 2021.

Edited by Ramo

Full name: 
Rose Oberoii

Phone number: 1110

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)):   ABlessedMess#1111

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  2 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 22 
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's also aims to help newly start-up companies by providing them Advertising services with a good discount.
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - Poorva#9305.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Million Dollars each month.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  Funds will help us for paying regular salaries of the employees, And It will also help us to cover our Advertising expenses Such as buying Billboards and Posting Ads. 

Agreement contract

I, Rose Oberoii, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Rose Oberoii
June 30, 2021.