Aze_Genovese banned by Eduardo_Santos

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aze_Genovese

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    08/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse to ruin groups.

• Personal comment

Here i am again requesting a new ban appeal as Weston told me... 

So i apologies and i understand what i did and i want to get back my account to play again someday. 

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Aze_Genovese!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1 hour ago, Shamus said:

Why did you do what you did and do you think it was acceptable to ruin the game for other people?

Hello well to be honest with you back at that time i didn't knew that i can't kick the lvl 100 like me and i didn't knew that itwas an abuse if i knew that of course i wouldnt do it and i garantie yoi that i wont never ever repeat it again, about the scamming i wasn't banned for it and yes i regret it so bad and i gave my old group which was holden by Jack McCarthy to Christine Cole for what i took from her and i'm willing to give some gifts to the other players that i've took things from. 

• Like 1

What you did was spiteful & selfish. There was absolutely no need for your actions what so ever and you caused a lot of problems for a lot of people for literally no reason at all.

This is your second ban, we have removed your NRG & Sultan and you are banned from being a level 100 in any group for a period of 6 months. We may CONSIDER for you to be a level 100 from the 1st June 2021. Do not ask to be a level 100 before this date.

You are unbanned.