Senator Matthew M. Carter

LocMax

• Community Manager

1179px-Republicanlogo.svg.png

SENATOR MATTHEW M. CARTER

INTRODUCTION

I am Senator Matthew M. Carter, born in Dallas, Texas. Graduated Political Science in the University of Texas at Dallas. Lifetime republican and a proud American. Currently serving as the Senator in the 115th United States Congress. Life goal in making our nation great again.

POLITICAL MOTIVES

As a Senator in the United States, I continue to work towards maintaining the greatness of our nation and preserving its core values, mainly relating to the following: increased military spending, restrictions on immigration, increased law enforcement authorities and stricter sentencing for felonious criminals. Whilst my colleague Leonardo R. Carter appears to be of more liberal views, I continue to work alongside his cabinet on all the challenges that are foolish enough to face our great nation. We have passed some tremendous laws, from the increased taxation of the rich, to the war declaration on the former rebellion of Bone County, the current rebellion of Flint County, the increased authorities of the State Governors and so fourth.

USEFUL LINKS