Virtual Cabinet of Senator Leonardo R. Carter

Leonardo

• Community Manager

banner1.png

Welcome to the website of Senator Leonardo R. Carter, United States Senator [S] for San Andreas serving under the 115th United States Congress. You will find brief information here about who I am, how I think, what I am making to make San Andreas great and ways to reach me, as well other useful information directed to citizens.

banner2.png

I was born in 1963, in Vice City. I graduated in Law and Communication Studies, both at the University of Vice. I have served in the Vice City Police Department for approximately 14 years, before quitting service in hopes of joining the FBI Academy. I sucessfully done so, becoming a Special Agent and transferred to the Field Office in Las Venturas, where I proudly served for 10 years. In San Andreas, I was invited to advise the redevelopment of the San Andreas Police Department, which I done so for about 2 years, laying the foundation bases for a new SAPD and assigning trustworthy people to assume the project. I ran for the United States Senate in 2018, winning a first term to proudly serve the people of San Andreas.

banner3.png

I work alongside Senator Matthew Carter for the best interests of San Andreas in the US Congress. Whereas Senator Carter holds a more conservative stance, I advocate for more progressist policies, which renders us a perfect balance in policy making. Since I have made my entire life in law enforcement, I have a sharp eye to law demands and I closely observe movements that may improve law enforcing and decrease crime rates in the state, a chronic problem that we're well aware and acquainted with. I work as well focused on providing better opportunities of enterpreneuship in the state, allowing businesses to run accordingly and creating trust for a market envinronment that allows overall enrichment for us all. My other main focus of interest are housing propositions, health affairs, education and cultural affairs.

banner4.png

Leave me a message: (( by posting in this topic )) 

NAME:

banner5.png

NEWSLETTER #1 [18/11/2020] - Accountability for the people of San Andreas

NEWSLETTER #2 [21/11/2020] - My instance on the Flint County litigation

NEWSLETTER #3 [29/11/2020 - End of Flint War, and the Democrat Conference

Screenshot_9.png

[BUZZ TIMES] 28/11/2020: Senator Carter faces assassination attempt at the Democrat Conference

• 2 weeks later...