Tom_Pastalaon banned by James_Kavanagh

Tom

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tom_Pastalaon

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    11/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modifications

• Personal comment

Hello dear staff! As i've noticed yesterday i was banned for aim assistance. I personally got mad afterwards, after i noticed and realized i nolifed the game just to get banned. I have not hacked, and never will as i feel like its a unfair advantage, and can ruin other people experience. And i feel like the ban wasn't discussed enough with me since, i was rejected to a TV for a reason that he wouldn't find anything, i have deleted everything. I personally got mad after this whole situation, i am very sorry for being toxic, and i wish to give no further harm to Valrise, nor the staff that have been here. Kacper i apologize for being so toxic. I promise not to be toxic again, since i've seen that people can make mistakes, and we don't need to be mad about them. I may have been very toxic yesterday and today. But it was due to the reason, that i realized i've spent year or so on the server and nolifed it, made friends. And as soon as i got banned, i really got toxic because i really remembered all my good memories, friends i've made, and i remembered that this was my first ever roleplay server that i was playing, so i didn't know how to act through out the year, as the community changed so did i. I one week was nice, other toxic, 3rd i was focusing on doing .. . and .. I apologize for being toxic and i do not mean any harm.

•  

The ban was a very fast change to me, since i haven't hacked and i feel like my ban was not deserved, but i saw as all the Staff members thought otherwise i really got upset, since you didn't believe me nor don't believe me that i'm not hacking. I completely understand that u think i did hack, and i don't wish any harm, everybody can think otherwise and have different opinions.

- I apologize for being Toxic.

[Congratz on unban M.... ;) ]

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

Hello, Tom_Pastalaon!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After a brief looking into my game together with my friends, we have found out that there was a hack injected within the files, it was hidden amongst a fpsunlock mod. The hack was improving my aim. And i didn't know it because it looked normal on my screen, but it looked different on others. I sincerely apologize for "lying" since i clearly myself did not know that there was a hakc since the GTA ive had was been used for multiple months and i think i just got better by prscticing at multiple DM servers. Anyways im sorry for bothering yall 3 times, the file along with the whole GTA was removed and will not be used again. 

- Tom. 

• Popcorn 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:28 AM, Tom said:

After a brief looking into my game together with my friends, we have found out that there was a hack injected within the files, it was hidden amongst a fpsunlock mod. The hack was improving my aim. And i didn't know it because it looked normal on my screen, but it looked different on others. I sincerely apologize for "lying" since i clearly myself did not know that there was a hakc since the GTA ive had was been used for multiple months and i think i just got better by prscticing at multiple DM servers. Anyways im sorry for bothering yall 3 times, the file along with the whole GTA was removed and will not be used again. 

- Tom. 

Nope. 

You’ll be denied until you decide to come forward with the truth.